SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ChazSA Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:18 pm

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Thanktwo smileyyay

:yes: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1176891977 Hugesmile

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1022092695 I really appreciate it!

I will create a NO Discussion thread and copy the vid's over.

She is so perfect! I love her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know how long it takes Bachelor Archive to post up a new episode after they air? 

Not seeing any signs of Ette SA mentioned. Thanks.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Usually they do it within 24 hours. I hope they are airing the SA season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you. I hope thy are airing it too. I mean they have the Bach SA seasons up so why wouldn't they do Qiniso's season, especially being the 1st SA Ette.  scratch
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:56 pm

I just checked bach archives, it's not there. I tweeted them, but they don't seem to be very active on twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just sent a message to them on IG as well. Not sure that they check that either, I guess the last step is messaging them on FB. laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ok good! yes

It says on their webpage they will post on IG and tweet when a new epi is uploaded.

IA They've done Bachelor SA why wouldn't they do the 'ette's first season!?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:25 am

Ok good! Glad that it seems that their intention is to at least post her season on their site!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh I'm sure the season will be posted, so maybe there are some technical difficulties (or he's on holiday laugh out loud).  He's also a member of this group, so no doubt knows how impatient we are  :gotcha:

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ahhh ok thanks for the info, I will stay patient then as it is worth the wait for the 1st SA Bette hearthumbsup
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:34 pm

Agent99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh I'm sure the season will be posted, so maybe there are some technical difficulties (or he's on holiday laugh out loud).  He's also a member of this group, so no doubt knows how impatient we are  :gotcha:

Great! Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1022092695

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum