SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Thatgirl31109 Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:45 pm

@veg_out I enjoyed reading your observations , but can you elaborate on the pull away kiss with Bri ? Was that from the group date with Ashley I?  The similarities I’ve seen so far is when Ben H had his first date with Lauren he felt the need to open up with her immediately about his father and family dynamic because Lauren opened up to him. I see the same with Bri , she opened up that conversation allowing him to feel the need to share. Although he did touch on it with Serena C but it was vague. In all his interviews he speaks about being vulnerable and putting everything on the table etc. Someone made him face his fears of opening up and dealing with his emotions. Granted a lot of things are edited out but I don’t see Rachael being that person because she struggles with that herself.

SN: I wanna know why there was no ITM shown of Matt during his night portion from his date with Bri. Do you think it was left out on purpose? Or he simply did not do one ?

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:53 pm

You've got it, @thatgirl31109–I was thinking of Matt pulling away on the episode 3 group date. Cute moments with Matt & Bri were part of every episode until after the episode 4 cocktail party when Michelle became a big part of the story.
Matt gave a direct ITM about time with Bri during the day portion of their 1:1 after the jacuzzi. He hasn't made a direct ITM about Bri after their time since then contrasted with Michelle's date and Racheal's date.

Bri could be hidden and comes through at the end (thinking about Rachael's comment during the bride group date) as the one who was always there for Matt...too early to say.

@luvnunity, good point about previews.
JP's season: no ring shot, no FRC shown, no engagement/just dating
Chris' season: no ring shot, no FRC shown, engagement
Ben Higgins' season: no ring shot, ends with shot of Ben at FRC podium smiling, engagement
Nick Viall's season: several ring shots, ends with FRC shown, engagement
Arie's season: ring shot, FRC shown, ends with Arie giving confusion PIs, engagement then switch
---BTS changes----
Colton's season: no ring shot, many shots of Colton walking alone, ends with Colton hopping the fence, no engagement/just dating
Peter's season: ring shot, ends with FRC and ring shot, engagement to the F2/breakup
Matt's season: many scenes of Matt walking alone, Matt holds a ring in a box, preview ends with him closing the box and putting it in his pocket

By those, it still seems possible that Matt could end alone, imo.

The episodes tell the story, imo, and a major player in the story only arrived in episode 4–there's still so much that's unknown, imo.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
blueblues
BigFanXXX
Doats
philphan
Maddy