SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:41 am

nikikass wrote:I am really liking this season.  First one in a long time I have enjoyed.

I thought that Clare and Tayshia's season was very entertaining. IMO this one is okay, not great, but not horrible either.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:52 pm

@Amethyst The only thing better would be some nice exotic destinations.

But I am really loving the men. Best guys since Kaitlyns season. IMO.

Not crazy drama either. The Bachelor just has too much women drama. It gets on my nerves and I am a WOMAN, and I like DRAMA. But its too much. I prefer “ette” seasons so much more. So glad we get double this year.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:56 pm

I've watched since Alex Michel too and it's nowhere near the worst. Strictly middle of the pack.

Katie is middle of pack.
The men are middle.

The location and production values are bottom tho.

All these are big factors on how I like a season. Also, the season theme and ending, altho not as much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:23 pm

seton wrote:I've watched since Alex Michel too and it's nowhere near the worst. Strictly middle of the pack.

Katie is middle of pack.
The men are middle.

The location and production values are bottom tho.

All these are big factors on how I like a season. Also, the season theme and ending, altho not as much.

I agree with all of that. I liked LaQuinta. I liked Nemacolin. So far, Tamaya isn't doing much for me. I am really looking forward to when the series can get back on the road.

The production this season has not been wonderful. I hope they up their game for Michelle's season.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:01 pm

Katie posted the the finale is August 9th. Next week, July 19th is pre-HTD's, then July 26th is HTD's, I'm assuming August 2 in MTA, wow, doesn't really leave much time in there for FSD, MTP and FRC
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:11 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Katie posted the the finale is August 9th.  Next week, July 19th is pre-HTD's, then July 26th is HTD's, I'm assuming August 2 in MTA, wow, doesn't really leave much time in there for FSD, MTP and FRC

If, as we suspect, several of her f4 leave early, then they don't need to spend as much time on the last few dates. I hope so because most of the time I feel a lot of that is filler. Very boring filler!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:19 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Katie posted the the finale is August 9th.  Next week, July 19th is pre-HTD's, then July 26th is HTD's, I'm assuming August 2 in MTA, wow, doesn't really leave much time in there for FSD, MTP and FRC

no, schedule is out.
7/26 is 1 hr episode and 1 hr MTA

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:31 pm

seton wrote:

no, schedule is out.
7/26 is 1 hr episode and 1 hr MTA

Hmmmm, I actually like this. Tell All epis are my least favorite.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:03 pm

luvnunity wrote:

Hmmmm, I actually like this.  Tell All epis are my least favorite.

Hey @luvnunity! I said I would wave the next time I saw ya. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:39 am

I'm really puzzled by Cory Fetman's wardrobe choices this season (and yes, I know that Katie picks from a given selection, but he's still putting these items into the mix.) There are two fashion (?) trends that he is using that I particularly dislike. One is the waterfall draping on both the long and short formal dresses. Katie seems rather petite to me, and this draping IMO overwhelms her, and gives her a long, droopy line that is not flattering. The other trend is for hard, shiny fabrics that I think would be tough for most women to wear.

The casual printed dresses are cute. Some of Katie's casual outfits (i.e the sage green t-shirt and jeans that she wore for her second 1-on-1 with Greg,) could use just a bit more pizzazz. Even a printed t-shirt would be a step up.

Last edited by Amethyst on Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:38 pm

I have attempted a filming schedule, just to see how much time there might be left after two FSDs. I hope this is the right tread.
Source

FILMING SCHEDULE - BACHELORETTE -17

Episode 1 (30 to 23)
3/22: Meet & Greet            
3/23: move into mansion
ELIMINATED:  Austin, Brandon, Gabriel, Jeff, Landon, Marcus, Marty

Episode 2 –   23 to 22
3/24: Group Date:  
3/25: 1-on-1 Date: Greg
3/26 Group Date:  Cody eliminated        

Episode 3–   22 to 18
3/27: 2nd Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:  Garrett, John, Karl, Kyle
3/28: Group Date:  
3/29: 1-on-1 Date: Michael A

Episode 4 –  19 to 15
3/27: Blake arrives
3/30: Group Date:  
3/31: 3rd Rose Ceremony; ELIMINATED:  Christian, Conor C. , David, Thomas

Episode 5 – 15 to 12
4/1 1 on 1 Date: Blake
4/2: Group Date:  
4/3: 1 on 1 Date:  Andrew S.
4/4:  4th Rose Ceremony -  ELIMINATED:  Andrew M., Josh, Quartney

Episode 6 –  12 to 7
4/5 1 on 1 Date: Justin
4/6: Group Date:  
4/7: 1 on 1 Date:  Conor B. (eliminated)
4/8:  5th Rose Ceremony -  ELIMINATED: Aaron, Hunter, James, Tre

Episode 7 –  7 to 4
4/9: 1-on-1 Date: Greg
4/10: Group Date:  
4/11: 2-on-1 Date: Mike P. (eliminated)
4/12: 6th Rose Ceremony   ELIMINATED: Andrew S.

From here it’s speculation, based on known spoilers. It’s possible to finish on the 24th and still have a few days after Greg leaves thanks to one less RC than normal before hometowns.

Episode 8 – mostly MTA (4 - 3)
4/13: Michael A. self eliminates

Episode 9 – HTDs and FDs
4/13: HTD #1:
4/14: HTD #2 :
4/15: HTD #3:  
4/16: 7th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED: None
4/17: FD1:  
4/18: day off
4/19: FD2 (not sure if there will be a second FD if Blake gets the first)
4/20: day off + big fight, ending on cliffhanger

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC
4/20: Greg leaves
4/21: Katie recovering
4/22: LCD
4/23: MTP (seen in previews)
4/24: Final Rose Ceremony

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:29 am

@blueblues great job with the schedule! Thanks for doing this.

Do we know that the FRC was 4/24? Because I think the schedule is even tighter than this. Guessing she may have had 4/17 off before FDs started so it's possible there is no FD2.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
pbmax
luvstx
blueblues
luvnunity
alwayscooking