SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:04 am

Yes, great job!

The only thing I would dispute upfront is that Katie would have HT#1 the same day as when Michael left. I would think she would need the rest of the day to process it.

The FRC on 4/24: I believe that US Mag was the first one to report that filming ended early and said that last day was 4/24. Some ppl believe that FRC was 4/23 tho based on SM activity.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:14 am

@luvstx @seton Thank you!
USWeekly said that filming wrapped 4/24.

IA that it might be no FD2, because otherwise the schedule still seems a bit tight, and those two extra days could fit in basically anywhere.
I realize that I forgot about Justin, poor man. How and when does he leave?
In any case, the last part of the schedule is mostly intended to  show what is possible in that time frame, and to start some fun speculation.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:32 am

Did Ali finish taping on schedule even though she sent Chris home early?
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:40 am

SCMIIW but Ali let Chris go the day before the FRC so I don't think it made an impact on the filming schedule.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:08 pm

@blueblues Thank you for the work on a schedule. I am wondering if Justin gets a FS date and goes to F2. Talk about a matter of time guy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:SCMIIW but Ali let Chris go the day before the FRC so I don't think it made an impact on the filming schedule.

I thought she let him go the day of his LCD, I guess I'm wrong.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:29 pm

luvstx wrote:@blueblues great job with the schedule!  Thanks for doing this.

Do we know that the FRC was 4/24?  Because I think the schedule is even tighter than this.  Guessing she may have had 4/17 off before FDs started so it's possible there is no FD2.

If there's even FRC. Waiting on Monday.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:39 pm

@blueblues thank you so much! I'm sorry I didn't see that filming schedule post, somehow I missed it. I put a copy in the NO Discussion thread for easy access. clapping!

Filming Schedule NO Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:11 am

Do we know that the FRC was 4/24?  Because I think the schedule is even tighter than this.  Guessing she may have had 4/17 off before FDs started so it's possible there is no FD2.
I agree. What I think is entirely possible is that on the off day between the HTD RC/FD filming, they usually get the day off right after the RC. I am thinking this is when the fight happened between Katie and Gregg. I totally think that if that was the case, they Blake and Katie could of had their FD one day/night, then right the next day, meet the family, then the next day the FRC. In essence this could of cut 3-5 days off the timeline right there, never mind any days filming through the season where they actually didn't take a day off in between different filming days.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:14 am

pbmax wrote:

Why wouldn't there be a FRC when there is an engagement??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
pbmax wrote:

I don't think we've seen any screen caps of the FRC (except maybe the limo driving there) so no way to know for sure. pbmax must be hoping for more of a preview but I don't think we will see any of those caps. My own guess is that Greg proposes and they fly off in a hot air balloon.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
pbmax wrote:

It was teased that the ending has never happened before. It was either Tayshia or Kaitlyn, maybe both, who teased this. Something that’s never happened before is a spontaneous proposal. Once Neil Lane provides the ring, as long as it is in the guy’s procession, he could hypothetically pull it out at any time.
Long shot explanation for no traditional proposal site footage and why filming would be cut short by a day or more. Additional days would be lacking if there was only 1 guy left to have a LCD & meet her family.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
pbmax
luvstx
blueblues
luvnunity
alwayscooking