SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:09 pm

Thanks @Bobette for the caps.  I find it interesting that Jay's face is not shown at all.  She is in there lots, but her face is hidden.  I feel there has at least been one face shot of f1 in previous years.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:24 pm

Agent99 wrote:Thanks @Bobette for the caps.  I find it interesting that Jay's face is not shown at all.  She is in there lots, but her face is hidden.  I feel there has at least been one face shot of f1 in previous years.

Yes she's buried deep.  This could be her too IMO.  Peep the long dark hair with lighter ends.  No reason to hide her this much unless she's F1 and not enough SCs of anyone else except Holly to make it to the end IMO  

:detective

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 NplGc1r

And IMO this is Holly at Uluru - the other blondes have longer hair, and that's her style of dress - which places her in the final 2 IMO.  She's way too visible/sexual to be F1 IMO so I'm sticking with Jay F1 Holly F2.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4yviArZ

Source

Brooke potentially a sweet innocent F3 IMO and Chanel doesn't appear get a single date so it might be her who gets sent home (especially since production were monitoring all three of her IG accounts...)  

What are your current thoughts?    question

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @Bobette for all the great s/caps and identity of the ladies.

Who is this person? He doesn't seem to be too happy.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 StHP79R

It looks like it was the same night as thing going by his tuxedo.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2IivmOh

Source

Not sure exactly which blonde that is @GuardianAngel but there's seems to be a few of them stirring up drama.  Could probably match her to one of the threads but IMO she's just part of the usual manufactured cattiness. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:37 pm

Yes, she sure is buried deep.  I can remember Chelsie had a crying shot, and I think Irena had a couple of face shots in their respective promos.  But Holly seems too visible to be f1, so yes Jay looks like f1.  Either way, they are top 2.   I agree, the jetski is Jay.  She is very lean.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:11 am

Yeah Jay looks super fit - a healthy nutritionist's body (as opposed to certain past contestants who claim to be ~ wellness professionals ~ yet barely eat. laugh out loud)

Also not many voicelines from her in the promo, probably due to her NZ accent making it too much of a giveaway, but all the F1 signs are there IMO.

And this for me this is the most revealing SC of all.  You can't fake this kind of genuine grin IMO; it reminds me of Matty J after his first date with Laura.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 9FlBuel

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:53 pm

@Bobette thanks for the thoughts on the unknown blonde.

IA, that's a genuine grin and he's very happy in that moment imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:43 pm

@Agent99 @Bobette, couple of questions for you ladies pretty please.

Does this SC look like it’s a blonde or brunette? Also it looks like the fantasy or last chance date to me.
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 WpLryC0

Is this Holly? And does the background check with Uluru? Jimmy looks like he has had an haircut here so if it’s Holly, it’s likely the last chance date before the FRC IMO. Also curious why Jimmy’s hands are not wandering all over her at this point  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 DdTJchT

Can you confirm if the color of the handkerchief/pocket square  in Jimmy’s FRC SC below brown? I want to know in advance of the SCs that we will hopefully get for the FRC outfits of the F2, thanks.
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 DQDQUn8

Source of all SCs - Poster Bobette’s SCs from SC thread link below
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5958-bachelor-australia-season-9-jimmy-nicholson-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:11 am

@Bobette I am not too sure but this could be Carlie on a SD. So IMO likely Episode 8, next Thursday.  By that time all the front runners should have had SDs and I suppose second SDs will start Episode 9. Are you tracking how many episodes in total to expect, i don’t recollect If it’s a total of 16 episodes. And I could only pick Jay’s second SD from your SCs where he said he could give her 5 roses laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 COOABKf
Source, Poster Bobette’s SC from SC thread link below
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5958-bachelor-australia-season-9-jimmy-nicholson-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:29 am

Yes @mercieme I think Carlie is due for a SD soon - probably after Lily.  :yes:

Regarding your questions above, yes that's Holly but definitely NOT Uluru - there are no large bodies of water or that kind of vegetation in the area.

Yes his pocket square is brownish.  Can't see them putting a blonde in a brown dress but then again I wasn't expecting the high vis yellow either.  laugh out loud

Re: the swimming, I can't tell who it is but if it is a FD there's an apparent lack of chemistry - he looks like a Dad teaching his seven year old to swim.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:45 am

@mercieme It's either Jay or Carlie in the pool imo.  I was leaning more towards Carlie because of the bikini bottom but that's just a wild guess on my part.  We don't know where the bachie pad is this year, so the pool could be there or FD.  Time to sleuth accommodation in Alice Springs/Uluru.

I think Carlie's date is the cap where they are going over the side of a building, so that nighttime cap would match as it is also in the city somewhere.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:56 am

Thanks ladies, based on your feedback. I am thinking Carlie makes F4 then, and there is got to be another blonde in the F4, Lily IMO. So if Carlie is the one with all these SCs; I think either Brooke or Jay doesn’t make F4, we shall see though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:21 am

Agent99 wrote:@mercieme It's either Jay or Carlie in the pool imo.  I was leaning more towards Carlie because of the bikini bottom but that's just a wild guess on my part.  We don't know where the bachie pad is this year, so the pool could be there or FD.  Time to sleuth accommodation in Alice Springs/Uluru.

I think Carlie's date is the cap where they are going over the side of a building, so that nighttime cap would match as it is also in the city somewhere.

I'd be leaning towards that pool being at the Bachpad :yes:

mercieme wrote:Thanks ladies, based on your feedback. I am thinking Carlie makes F4 then, and there is got to be another blonde in the F4, Lily IMO. So if Carlie is the one with all these SCs; I think either Brooke or Jay doesn’t make F4, we shall see though.

First date almost always makes it to Top 4 so Brooke should definitely be there IMO, unless she didn't come back after her Grandad's death.

Jay should have been F1, or at least F2 based on chemistry IMO - if she's not F2 there's a story there to be told when contracts expire IMO.

If Jay didn't go to F2 the next local F2 would be Brooke based on screentime and the fact that she's brunette.

If Brooke doesn't come back, and Jay didn't want to go tot he end, that's where Carlie will come into play IMO.

Lily never had a shot at F2 IMO - not enough contrast to Holly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:18 am

The kissing scene on the beach at night with the campfire from the screen caps @bobette put on this thread is from Lily's date Wednesday night. Just saw it on an ad for her date coming up.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Bobette
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: