SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:59 am

DM has photos from a date earlier in the week, crediting Matrix, but I don't see the photos on Matrix.

Daily Mail wrote:Jimmy, 31, was spotted getting handsy with a bikini-clad brunette as they filmed a single date at Palm Beach in Sydney on Monday.

The genetically blessed duo packed on the PDA as they strolled across the sand, splashed around in the water and cosied up for a picnic.

The couple appeared to be getting on splendidly as they sipped beer under the sun.

It was perhaps no surprise to the brunette when Jimmy presented her with a rose, giving her the opportunity to stay on the show for another week.

Earlier in the date, Jimmy had greeted the woman at a wharf before ushering her onto a private yacht.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 40566920-9370313-image-a-202_1615948931629

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 40567038-9370313-image-m-98_1615947193887

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 40566934-9370313-image-m-192_1615948640348

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 40566854-9370313-image-m-88_1615947079420
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:03 am

I don't know what it is, but he just doesn't do it for me. Something about him is turning me off. It will be interesting to see how I find him when I see him in action.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:31 am

Ah, the yacht date.  How original.  Rolling Eyes   Nice picnic spot though.   yes

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 EDW587b

Source

The Bachelor 2021, James (Jimmy) Nicholson, filming with a single date at Palm Beach, NSW and the Basin.

@butterflylove There are more pics on the Matrix site now - DM would have bought the rights to publish them first.  

I'm miffed we didn't get pics of night 1. :pout

ETA: According to Matrix, first night was March 4, so there may have been an earlier date before this one.

4 March, 2021 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
WWW.MATRIXPICTURES.COM.AU
The Bachelor , James Nicholson, has started filming in a McMansion, reminiscent of a french Versailles style chateau in Dural, NSW.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:43 pm

That's a beautiful spot!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:54 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9382601/New-Bachelor-Jimmy-Nicholson-shares-kiss-stunning-blonde.html

Another date blonde girl

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:22 pm

he has chemistry with both the girls he's been on dates with imo which is promising
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:08 am

Oh yeah, he's into this one IMO (I didn't see chemistry with the first girl).  She looks like his Mum, and the girl we think is his ex.  Get the forks ready.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

Vjeff wrote: https://www.facebook.com/susaninicholson
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Fb_img21

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 RMDuq0G

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 J3rv1oo

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 13Z93t0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:42 am

Jinx @Bobette 😂, deleting my post because we basically posted the exact same photos of paddle board girl, haha. Definitely see more chemistry with her than the one from the other day. She also seems quite "normal", and a little older too?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:29 am

If she ends up F1 and this was episode 3/second first date, that's textbook Bach 101 storyboarding.  Two dates in a row with with watersports and bikinis though?  Hmmm.  Seems like a low effort season all round so far TBH. I'm hoping there are a couple of unique/likeable girls in there somewhere to keep me interested.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:26 am

Ch 10 cutting cost?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:47 am

Sooo.... I'm guessing no paddle steamer dates and lots of indoor activities this week. Hugesmile

Source

Mansion location for reference.  How are things with you, @Enough - are you safe from the floods?  Anyone else in the Danger Zone?

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 K3Fgl30

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:31 am

Thanks for your concern, @Bobette. No flood in my area but very wet. Will be wet for another 2 days. Filming have to be indoor for sure.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme