SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:44 pm

Thanks @Enough yes

@Sprite You're not missing much TBH. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:23 pm

Thanks guys. No max bets is a change from the last couple of seasons, wonder why they changed it.
@Bobette @Enough have you guys seen any new previews? I imagine they have to tease that Brooke is coming back soon.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:22 am

Listened to So Dramatic this morning. She has the f4 as Holly, Brooke, Jay and Lily. I would have though Carlie ahead of Lily, but there you go.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:27 am

Agent99 wrote:Listened to So Dramatic this morning.  She has the f4 as Holly, Brooke, Jay and Lily.  I would have though Carlie ahead of Lily, but there you go.  
Thanks…..interesting especially with SCs we have still remaining for Carlie.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:12 am

Pap pics of Holly’s second SD at Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in Sydney.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9859009/The-Bachelors-Holly-Kingston-gets-handsy-Jimmy-Nicholson-takes-second-date.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:35 am

@mercieme Still no vein popping giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:43 am

dolcimumma wrote:@mercieme Still no vein popping giggling
I was waiting was you to catch that giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:50 am

@mercieme She's obviously trying very hard, probably one of those girls that is not used to not being the centre of attention cantstopl .

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:14 pm

dolcimumma wrote:@mercieme She's obviously trying very hard, probably one of those girls that is not used to not being the centre of attention cantstopl .
laugh out loud laugh out loud On another note, have you seen any new promos on TenPlay or on TV?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:39 pm

Hopefully some fun moments on Wednesday's episode.  Thursday is still listed as a one hour ep.

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 N4r9cQf
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Agent99 wrote:Listened to So Dramatic this morning.  She has the f4 as Holly, Brooke, Jay and Lily.  I would have though Carlie ahead of Lily, but there you go.  

Thank you for your sacrifice @Agent99.

If Brooke comes back it makes sense to go with Lily over Carlie - 2 blondes 2 brunettes.  Gotta make it easy for the audience to tell them apart.  laugh out loud

Did SD spill whether it's Jay or Brooke for F2?  I still think if Jay wasn't feeling it she'll go at F3 (though the show will make it look like his decision...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:55 pm

@mercieme no new ones that I have seen although the one I posted the SC's for was shown on TV last night. I have checked out ten play too and nothing new there.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme