SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:11 am

Thankyou @Bobette it was tough to sift through the dross to find any nuggets laugh out loud.  I think she just said it was 'obvious' that Brooke and Holly were top 2, so I guess she is going by Sportsbet.  She did say Lily left after a disastrous HTD.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:18 am

Cool thanks.   yes

In that case I'm sticking with my theory that Jimmy wanted Jay for F1 but she wasn't feeling it and dipped out at F3, and Lily isn't enough of a contrast to Holly so they needed to bring back Brooke.  Holly was an F1 of convenience and the strategy of casting an actor as a backup F1 proved useful once again, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:21 am

Oh I forgot to add that SD said on the f4 girls' IG profiles, the date that TPTB had taken control was 7 July and for the rest it was 19 July.  Doh we should have picked that up!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:46 am

Agent99 wrote:Oh I forgot to add that SD said on the f4 girls' IG profiles, the date that TPTB had taken control was 7 July and for the rest it was 19 July.  Doh we should have picked that up!
I just peeped and SD is right on the date but agree she is going by SportsBet. Bringing Brooke back to eliminate at F2 is not a good choice IMO considering her family loss. I don’t believe SD regarding the tea on Osher spreading rumors the show will be axed, just seems out of character for him IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:56 am

Agent99 wrote:Oh I forgot to add that SD said on the f4 girls' IG profiles, the date that TPTB had taken control was 7 July and for the rest it was 19 July.  Doh we should have picked that up!

I did actually notice that at the time, but didn’t think anything of at as all of those girls were featured on early promos, with their names, so their SM was taken over from the time they were revealed, while the other girls weren’t revealed until later when the night one cast photo was revealed.

If that is actually the F4 it’s again super lazy marketing and editing by production to only feature the F4 pre season. Again, it seems odd that they’ve gone to such lengths to control the girls SM and hide spoilers in the media, only to telegraph the top 4 from the beginning.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:43 am

@Dirty Street Pie I just had a look at Chanel's thread as she was the other one released early and it looks, from the screenshot, she didn't have the earlier date on her ig. So I think it does mean that TPTB released the f4 early and made it super obvious. How bizarre.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:45 am

Agreed, such a weird and counter-productive approach.  I can't remember an F1 ever being so obviously placed at the FRC location from the season trailer.  

And why go to so much trouble to hide Jay in the promo considering she's been such a strong contender.  Usually the F2/F3 would be front and centre.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:03 am

dolcimumma wrote:@mercieme no new ones that I have seen although the one I posted the SC's for was shown on TV last night.  I have checked out ten play too and nothing new there.
Thanks, they have dropped the same promo on IG….yikes…..more questioning of Jay by Jimmy  no no
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSn260vFETR/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:15 am

So very interesting.  

A noticeable change in dynamic between those two in that clip.  Jimmy seems... pissed off?  Maybe the producers told him she wasn't 100% on him and he got miffed?  

Or maybe Mum didn't like Jay and steered him in a blonder, more Bondi direction... Either way there's way more to the Jay story than viewers are being shown IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:01 am

Here we go again.  Rolling Eyes

At this stage I want Dr Brown to just bloody do it so we don't have to put up with the same speculation every year.  

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 WAA2FsT

Source

Odds of 4.00 and above rule out everyone else on this list IMO.  It's either Doc Brown, an unknown, or in the bin.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:07 am

So now Sportsbet have the girls in the (alleged) order.  Is it because of the spoiler or did they know all along  Suspect

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 PdR3pZP
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:16 am

Considering they never at any stage removed Brooke, even though she's been blanked out in all the official media and there has been no mention of her coming back, yes, they absolutely knew the full order all along IMO.  They only pay out on F1 so can mess with ranking for the others as much as they want, depending on what think think will garner them the most profit. Rolling Eyes

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 FzWuRd9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme