SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2022 9:39 pm

@chasus71 well said. My opinion has changed drastically after the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu May 05, 2022 10:22 pm

@GuardianAngel I thought the season was blah. They showed so much stupid drama that I could care less about since it was set up and totally fake. I watched, but usually multitasking so not paying that much attention. The stupid drama pretty much turned me off of the whole season. I would have much preferred a more authentic version of Matt and the women. I always thought he was a decent guy, but he is right, context is everything and they totally blew it with the first black male lead. They could have given us so much more, but they can't think outside of the stupid drama box they have painted themselves in. Every season seems worse and I am tuning out more and more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 06, 2022 10:37 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 06, 2022 3:11 pm

@bluwavz Wow - great interview. When asked what it would take to "right the ship" so issues are addressed head-on, he said Tyler Cameron! I actually think Tyler would be a better bachelor now than right after Hannah's season. He has no regrets about doing the show, despite how it was edited and presented him, as he met Rachael. He views the 3 months spent filming as 3 months of intense therapy, discussing so many issue that never aired. He wanted the contestants to really see him so there would be no illusions about who he was. His season could have been so good but, the producers were chicken to take on what was happening in 2020. Probably even the network.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 06, 2022 4:36 pm

@Sprite ITA with you. That's why I never really knew who Matt was other than partying with TC. The show could have been one of the best season's considering what was going on during airing. They could have produced a nice little love story. Even the ATFR was a disaster which I know now after listening to another interview, was all edited and presented in a manner that wasn't telling the whole story.

I'm glad he's speaking up, and how he presents the info. He never degrades anyone, just speaks the truth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2022 4:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2022 9:31 pm

That was fun to watch. Thanks @bluwavz for posting.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 17, 2022 8:58 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2022 9:29 pm

I'm glad they are being level headed and going at their own pace. I really dislike when couples are asked constantly about engagement, wedding dates, children.

I like that he is not committing to any timeframes.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:16 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:43 pm

I'm happy things turned out well for him despite everything. He is a descent guy and they screwed with him...but they do that to everyone. What I don't understand is, after all these years and the former leads and contestants who have been messed with and spoken out about things, these people are still surprised. When they pick you, it's because they know there is something about you that they can exploit...and they will. You accept this role at your own risk.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:56 pm

That was an amazing article. He is so smart, well spoken, and a very caring person. All of which I learned after his season ended because I didn't know anything about him other than being frat boy type with Tyler, my personal opinion. These bits and pieces of info coming out later, has been an eye opener.

Whether or not the franchise makes any changes for the better, I'm glad those who speak up have the guts to do so. jmo

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni