SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:13 pm

Beautiful pix of Matt, Rachael, a couple of friends and Matt's mom at Calilo Hotel in Ios, Greece are on the Daily Mail site.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10923955/Bachelor-vet-Matt-James-holds-bikini-clad-girlfriend-Rachael-Kirkconnell.html
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1902

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:18 pm

Oh my gosh, stunning!! That is too cute he brought Mom. beatingheart Here is the vid in the DM article that @provenceguy posted and also has great pics.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10923955/Bachelor-vet-Matt-James-holds-bikini-clad-girlfriend-Rachael-Kirkconnell.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:57 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:08 pm

These two are having a blast and luckily for me are sharing pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:26 am

I love seeing these two happy and traveling the world together such an amazing experience especially with someone you love ❤
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:37 am

I think they'll go the distance in their relationship. Refreshing to see after his season, which was not a favorite.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:52 pm

I wish they would have done his season better considering everything. Just hate that they turned it into a complete dumpster fire when it could have been momentous.

Still, it is great to see these two thriving in spite of all the messiness that occurred. To me it seems they communicate very well with one another and realize it is about them and no one else. So glad that they left the BN eyes and ears and are living their best lives. When I see the together, I see growth and genuine pure love. Matt to me is a great guy especially in how he treats his mother it reflects on how he treats the woman he is with. Rachael is very lucky in that aspect as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:03 pm

Very exciting! It premiered Sunday July 11th but it doesn't say which week they'll be on. I'll have to check it out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:53 pm

Was anyone able to catch this? I wonder if it will be on Hulu to watch.

bluwavz wrote:  
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:52 pm

@chasus71 from the sounds of that article, I didn't think their segment aired yet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni