SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:22 am

@Amethyst Yes! Vulnerable but not broken. That takes a lot of strength. She has the tools to self-heal. I was really proud to see how she was able to express her feelings and even cry, dry them up and offer him some comfort by lightening the mood with jokes. It was not lost on me that she read him and knew not to rail on him too hard tho he probably deserved it. I’m sure the rest of the girls from the season roast him in their chats.rofl
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:57 am

Start with the fact that I like both Matt and Rachel.  I personally loved how Emmanual handled the questioning of everyone ... but especially Rachael.   I like how he expressed the different issues that can be involved and theres a difference between being racially prejudiced and being racially insensitive.  IMO Rachael was insensitive to her actions .. probably because she didnt feel any prejudice. Her going on Matt's season .... wanting to be with Matt ... I'm pretty sure they had sex .. her family welcomed him ... so it didnt seem to me that she was just being rebellious but that she actually grew to really care for him as a man.  

For a society to change... if their attempts to do so ... are met with criticism and scepticism.... what's the incentive to try to keep moving forward.   When words and apologies fall on deaf ears ... the words stop.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
whit90
dee
blueblues