SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:43 am

Source
Caron Twitter

Source

“ We are excited to honor Beatrice and Doug Clark with their children, Zac, Matt, Kathryn, Rachel and Rob, with the Richard J. Caron Award of Excellence. The Clarks have been Recovery for Life advocates and generous supporters of Caron for over ten years and have made a significant difference for so many families affected by addiction. Zac Clark has organized and lead Caron’s New York Marathon team and is on the Caron Corporate and New York Boards; Matt is on Caron’s DC Board; and Beatrice and Doug have shared their generosity and advocacy with Caron in a variety of ways. Over the months leading up to our Gala we will be sharing stories about the Clark family and introducing our entertainment for the evening.”
https://www.caron.org/events/132324902345

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 3b1eb310

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 7a8b3210

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:42 pm

What a beautiful family doing what they can to help others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:29 am

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Deuxmo10

https://instagram.com/stories/deuxmoi/2592705472936875844?utm_medium=copy_link

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:18 am

Probably placing their shake shack order laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:27 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:27 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:22 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Zwclar12

https://www.instagram.com/stories/zwclark/2593737781691184623/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:22 am

Tayshia's Dad and surprise by Tayshia as well.

ETA: Desmond also mentioned that Des Jr.'s wedding is in October so that's coming up soon.

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:23 am

“Though she's happily engaged to her pick Zac Clark, Adams says she'll leave wedding planning to Bristowe - who got engaged to Bachelor Nation's Jason Tartick last month - for now. "I'm definitely getting my take on wedding planning from her," Adams says. "I was like, 'I'll help you in any way!' Right now, I'm just having fun in my relationship."

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-says-katie-thurston-first-dates-get-down-and-dirty/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:46 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:30 pm

Tayshia Adams' Dad Says He's 'Happy' with How She's 'Progressing' with Fiancé Zac Clark

https://people.com/tv/tayshia-adams-dad-on-her-fiance-zac-clark/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:00 am

Zac hangout with Jason Foster!

ETA: Jason Foster will join Zac's release recovery fundraised golf on July 12 also Jay Smith as well.

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2

+24
Idlemess
peachesandcream
pavalygurl
Linds911
limoncello