SELECT CONTENT

Mikey Planeta - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikey Planeta - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikey Planeta - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:27 am

ReneeM wrote:Apparently he has a story highlight on IG criticizing “sexualized cultured”. Considering Katie brought a dildo night one on Matt’s season,  I don’t they’re a match. Jmo.
Someone who knows him posted on Reddit. Apparently he is saving himself for marriage. He was approached by casting several times, but turned them down because the show goes against everything he believes in. Then he changed his mind and saw it as a sign from God that he needs to go on the show to show America that a man with morals still exists. no no

So he is obviously cast to be Luke P 2.0 and sl*t shame Katie, and they are not going to let her dump him night one. In fact he might be worse than Luke who at least was there for Hannah and thought that their beliefs would match.
Best case scenario he becomes an early villain and gets kicked off after a confrontation in epi 3 like Yosuf or Princeton Ian.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Mikey Planeta - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikey Planeta - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:35 pm

Well, I hope he's not a Luke 2.0. Everyone can live their life however they choose but when they try to instill their beliefs on others like Luke did, it's not enjoyable for me to watch at all.

I like Mikey and his dogs. hmmm

ETA: I just scrolled through that highlight, I don't understand how he lasts more than night one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:51 am

What are the odds that they edit him as Colton 2.0? And now that Colton has come out as gay would they change his edit...turn him into a villain or hint about his sexuality?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:10 pm

Sprite wrote:What are the odds that they edit him as Colton 2.0? And now that Colton has come out as gay would they change his edit...turn him into a villain or hint about his sexuality?
I guess anything is possible, but I don’t think that’s the narrative they need right now.

Remember those trolls that went after Hannah like crazy on SM for something as minor as the so called “naked” bungy jump? The ones with bible verses on their profiles who called her a bad Christian?
They are still an important part of the viewing, and they can’t possibly be happy with Katie as lead, so they need someone to speak for them. Who can be more suitable than this self-righteous tool?
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 18, 2021 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mike
Gym Owner
San Diego, CA

Bachelor Biography

When people find out that this great-looking guy used to play professional baseball, they assume that he must be a "player," but that could not be further from the truth. Mike grew up in a very loving family where the cornerstone of his upbringing was his faith. He has always been a one-woman type of guy, but due to his successful run in the MLB, dating was never really a priority in his life. Now, after retiring from baseball and opening up a gym for high school athletes, Mike is ready to focus on the missing piece in his life – finding love. Mike describes himself as easygoing, social, goofy and disciplined. He is looking for a woman who loves staying active, will make him laugh, and most importantly, has the same set of values as he does. Mike's family is extremely important to him so, ideally, he is looking to find someone whom his parents and three sisters absolutely adore. Mike loves his life and is 100% ready to share his life with the woman of his dreams. Is Katie that woman? Only time will tell.

- Mike does not like dessert.
- Mike occasionally describes himself as basic.
- Mike's goal is to visit 100 countries.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:09 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:38 pm

Interesting reading back because I've liked Mike on the show. Does he really go by Mikey? Doesn't seem to fit his personality.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15341

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:51 pm

albean99 wrote:Interesting reading back because I've liked Mike on the show. Does he really go by Mikey? Doesn't seem to fit his personality.

Same here. Normally I don't go for the very religious guys, but Mike is very likable.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:29 pm

Amethyst wrote:
albean99 wrote:Interesting reading back because I've liked Mike on the show. Does he really go by Mikey? Doesn't seem to fit his personality.

Same here. Normally I don't go for the very religious guys, but Mike is very likable.
Me too. I was way off when I thought he was coming on with a judgmental mindset. Instead he seems to have the deepest respect for Katie and her choices.
And everyone in the house likes him.
He is basically the anti-LukeP at this point. Smiley
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:39 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 pm

Thanks for posting the links!
I listened earlier and was so impressed. Mikey explained his views articulately and without preaching (which is an impressive sign of how he walks the walk IMO). If I had daughters of the right age and stage, I would urge them to listen. He speaks articulately, in no way comes off as an unfunny judgmental prude, and The whole conversation was engaging. Becca and Tayshia seemed to like him and it was fun while giving a powerful message about respect for women IMO :claphands

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikey Planeta - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
blueblues
ReneeM
Amethyst
lovelycrumpets
ariwolf