SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So all F4 have black dad, white mom, just like Michelle herself! (Matt James too)
She definitely has a type!

Now I am looking forward to Michelle’s MTP. I want to know what her dad thinks of her choices!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I am very surprised they were all on the same flight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the info!

Sleuthers are amazing! :claphands

We have to figure out, who's from where and the most logical flight plan.

HTD locations will be (if they traveled at all)
Joe: MN
Rodney: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Brandon: portland, OR
Nayte: Austin TX or Winnipeg, MB?

ETA
If I am not mistaken, they are all bi-racial? I think Joe said he’s biracial, and from IG posts, Brandon and Rodney have white moms, the only one I am not sure is Nayte. I will go grab a SC from his intro to confirm.
IMO, since they were on the same flight, what if they went back to Minneapolis, hense the apple orchard pic with Rodney. It would save on travel time and allow the filming schedule to stay the same since IMO, it was said that the FRC day was the 9th. I think that is the FRC day considering SM postings off when Kaitlyn was done with filming and back home.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:13 am

(Baby ) Michelle in college, so cute ! Her talking about playing basketball at Bradley University

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:45 am

Thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! It was interesting to see Michelle in her college years and talking about wanting to teach.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:29 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Baby ) Michelle in college, so cute ! Her talking about playing basketball at Bradley University
I love that you found this, she's so adorable! & her Minnesotan accent is really noticeable in this video.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:39 am

Not sure where to post this....
But does anyone know when the finale will air? My daughters and I can't miss it but I want to buy tickets for our annual (interrupted by COVID) trip to see the Boston Pops Holiday concert..

Thanks!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I too feel as if Michelle has a specific type of man she is attracted to and you really nailed it. I kept thinking as she was saying she just wants to be seen for whom she is that most of the contestants may not be able to relate. Her previous experience has definitely help form her opinion. I applaud her knowing what she wants. Fabulous bachelorette!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What a great interview! Thanks for bringing it over. Being a teacher is something she's always wanted, and she perused her dream.

The apple orchard date was bugging me and I finally found who had that date. Arie and Becca in Minnetonka Minnesota.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't find anything confirming it for sure but typically there are 10 epi's. Tuesday will be episode 5. There is also MTA so maybe Dec 21st. I can't see them going into the Christmas week but who knows. I don't know if they'll go back to Monday's after DWTS is over. SCMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:02 am

On the show, Michelle always looks so happy when she is with Nayte. You can see why she picked him. I'm wondering how they are going to resolve the "where to live" issue. On last night's episode (or was it last week's?) it sounded from one of her comments that she was hoping her fiance would be open to moving to Minneapolis.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031