SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:04 pm

Didn't CA just issue another mask mandate?I wonder how this effects filming if at all.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  So far in SCal it's LA county only.  Indian Wells is in Riverside County in the desert.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:33 pm

Another beautiful resort!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  So far in SCal it's LA county only.  Indian Wells is in Riverside County in the desert.

Ahh ok thanks for the info.

Glad that Michelle gets an amazing location to film as well, two really!! lucky her. Hopefully this will lead to her finding love.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:55 am

Thanks for the updates about the filming locations! I'm glad that they are back to moving around somewhat. Minneapolis is a great city in terms of things to do.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:31 am

Info from Reality Steve:

So in case you didn’t read yesterday’s post, a few things were covered in it:

-Mentioned that Andrew finished 5th, and Michael A. finished 4th. But next week, Michael A. eliminates himself and never has a hometown date. That’ll happen once the episode begins, and then it’ll transition into the “Men Tell All.”

-“Men Tell All” taped this past Thursday in front of an audience. Kaitlyn and Tayshia hosted. I believe there was about 12 guys there total. Michael A. and Andrew were both there since they’d just been eliminated. Justin, Greg, and Blake obviously weren’t. I hope to have some info on the MTA this week some time.

-Michelle’s season will begin filming at the end of next week. I broke the news Sunday on their location:

I wouldn’t worry too much about the “but it’s 110 degrees there.” The whole season is not filming there like Clare/Tayshia’s. They’ll maybe be there two weeks tops. They are headed to Minnesota from there and staying at the Marquette Hotel. I don’t know what any of the dates are there yet, except I heard the Semple Mansion will be a location for something – date/cocktail party/rose ceremony – I don’t know. Just that that location has been secured.

-Guys start flying to Palm Springs beginning of next week and will quarantine for a few days. So that means we’ll get the potential cast released probably next Wednesday or Thursday. I’ve got 4 guys right now I believe, but once the full cast is released, as has been the case since they started doing this, I’ll have their full names and IG accounts of everyone by the end of the day they’re released.

-Filming for Michelle’s season is set to end on or around Sept. 10th. They are only booked at the Marquette in MN from Aug. 5th-29th, so it looks like they’re definitely headed somewhere else for overnights and/or final rose ceremony. And from what I’m told, they plan on bringing back regular hometown dates this season, where Michelle will go to her final 4’s home.

-Kaitlyn and Tayshia are set to host Michelle’s season. But everything I’m hearing has been that they are looking for a permanent host to start once the “Bachelor begins filming at the beginning of October. I do not know who is on their short list to host.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:11 am

I just asked in Joel Wilkinson if we think M&G happened already since there was SM activity as sleuthed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Hopefully the one who doesn't like women is cut!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:18 am

Sorry for the double post.

Copy from the Filming Schedule thread posted yesterday July 29th.

notarose wrote:Kaitlyn posted in full makeup and tagged the show MUA so that could be a clue filming has begun.

If Kaitlyn posted that last night and this IG post yesterday maybe filming started last night? We already have one contestant out and maybe two others as per the redit post in Brett's thread.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:08 am

I apologize for all these posts.

I just went through each contestants thread. There are a total of 9 contestants where there is obvious SM activity. Most of the IG s/shots were taken Mon/Tues/Wed so if there's activity already on all those accounts imo filming couldn't have started Friday night.

There were a few that were private where the numbers were off by one or two that I didn't include.

We have 35 contestants.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:08 pm

I've seen reports that there have been activity on some of the men's IG all week including Wed and Thurs. I'm on the camp that it started on Fri.

Clare's season started on a Sat
Matt's season started on a Sat
Katie's started on a Mon

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I apologize for all these posts.

I just went through each contestants thread. There are a total of 9 contestants where there is obvious SM activity. Most of the IG s/shots were taken Mon/Tues/Wed so if there's activity already on all those accounts imo filming couldn't have started Friday night.

There were a few that were private where the numbers were off by one or two that I didn't include.

We have 35 contestants.

Can I just say UGH to 35 contestants?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
jojo47
George1218
peachesandcream
Norcalgal
Aunties_Love