SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:12 pm

This is "How to be a douchebag player 101". To see him in action, saying and doing all the right things and comforting her and not meaning one damn word is mind blowing. I can see how she thought he cared, the little gestures, brushing her hair, reassuring her "24 guys are here for you" , blah, blah, blah.

Parts of it was like watching a little girl, broken hearted cause she lost her doll and her daddy comforting & reasssuring her, he really knows how to push the right buttons.

Every girl in the dating world should be required to watch this video and see a s.o.b. dirtbag in action. Bentley disgusts me. :puke:

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Love_Me wrote:I just got a chance to watch that video of Ashley wrapped around Bentley's legs and like I said the sound has to be down right now, but does she wrap her legs around him after he tells her he is leaving the show?

It is like he is rocking her like you would a baby.

The bold is a perfect description. I have to think that she just wanted comfort and would have taken it from anyone who was around and offered- Bentley, Harrison, Fleiss, Reality Steve (he wishes), whoever. I cannot imagine she really and truly thinks she fell in love with Bentley with 17 other men around over a two week period. It's just not logical. But he was there and he was loving and affectionate with her and it's what she needed at the time. I've noticed she's cuddly and affectionate in general anyway.

As for who was F1 at this point, I think her top guys initially were Bentley, Ryan, JP, and Will. I have no idea what happened or how Ben, Dino, and Ames came into the F4 but at least from what we've seen, I don't think they were the frontrunners.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I just got a chance to watch that video of Ashley wrapped around Bentley's legs and like I said the sound has to be down right now, but does she wrap her legs around him after he tells her he is leaving the show?

It is like he is rocking her like you would a baby.

The bold is a perfect description. I have to think that she just wanted comfort and would have taken it from anyone who was around and offered- Bentley, Harrison, Fleiss, Reality Steve (he wishes), whoever. I cannot imagine she really and truly thinks she fell in love with Bentley with 17 other men around over a two week period. It's just not logical. But he was there and he was loving and affectionate with her and it's what she needed at the time. I've noticed she's cuddly and affectionate in general anyway.

As for who was F1 at this point, I think her top guys initially were Bentley, Ryan, JP, and Will. I have no idea what happened or how Ben, Dino, and Ames came into the F4 but at least from what we've seen, I don't think they were the frontrunners.
Oh my ..bolded1 too funny
bolded2 agree.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Bentley's exit.
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150185870793204&oid=17342227845&comments

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
[snipped]
I totally agree. I'm still wondering how Ryan went home as F5 before the HTD.. he's doing so well and she does keep him around til that point. (Him coming back in Fiji, maybe he's asking that same question) no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm

cupcakes wrote:Bentley's exit.
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150185870793204&oid=17342227845&comments
Thanks. How nauseating to hear her say: "Bentley came to console me last night, and I completely fell in love with him, he's so sensitive. I know that he's my guy". 🇳🇴

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm

"he has a thought in his head and he just needs to poop it out" Well how nice of him to just poop all over Ashley's parade. :sarcastic:

ETA: poor F1 I feel so bad when he has to watch this episode and hears what shh says about Bentley and what he has to say about her.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Bentley's exit.
Thanks. How nauseating to hear her say: "Bentley came to console me last night, and I completely fell in love with him, he's so sensitive. I know that he's my guy". 🇳🇴

I cannot listen to this because I'm at work but this sounds absolutely hideous. I feel so bad for her F1. Guess he's not "her" guy but someone else's then. duh

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:12 pm

If Roberto can get over Ali bawling her eyes out about Frank just a week (or less) before he proposes, then I think Ashley's F1 can get over this loser who was only around for the first week or two of filming. (I know Bentley returns, but he's a non-entity by that point.)
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Does anyone remember which day the Extended preview on grapvine is posted ? TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 pm

mnmhughes wrote:If Roberto can get over Ali bawling her eyes out about Frank just a week (or less) before he proposes, then I think Ashley's F1 can get over this loser who was only around for the first week or two of filming. (I know Bentley returns, but he's a non-entity by that point.)

I hope that when Bentley comes back in Hong Kong it is a good bye kiss and not something else. From the screencaps we have they do share one. Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 27 927261665
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:Does anyone remember which day the Extended preview on grapvine is posted ? TIA

They usually post it on Fridays. For some reason they posted it really early last week though.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever