SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks, San. I needed that after reading RS blog today. Glad she met the man of her dreams and please let it be JP or Ben F.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by JBF Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:23 pm

It will be interesting to see how many "views" you get on youtube, San. Those voiceovers without the images make a HUGE difference... you can even hear "I can say I'm really falling in love with him" twice and it is all-too obvious that she's not talking about Bentley. (Oh, her heart was "with Bentley right now" just not later...)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks ya'll, and you're welcome. I am having a lazy day today, so I needed something to do. I thought that would be perfect so people won't have to go back through the episode to listen to the voiceovers. ;)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 pm

San wrote:Thanks ya'll, and you're welcome. I am having a lazy day today, so I needed something to do. I thought that would be perfect so people won't have to go back through the episode to listen to the voiceovers. ;)

Hopefully you can do this for future seasons. yes
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 pm

San wrote:Thanks ya'll, and you're welcome. I am having a lazy day today, so I needed something to do. I thought that would be perfect so people won't have to go back through the episode to listen to the voiceovers. ;)

Thank you for doing that -- it was great to hear the words without imagery to mess it all up. ;)
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Your amazing San! Thank you so much for all you do! Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 33 316013620
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Thanks Princess, I will most certainly do them for future seasons. :Nod:

Thanks Love and Connersmom!! heartbeat

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Are these videos new? Sometimes I have a hard time telling if they are new or old. :giggle:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:22 pm

They were just posted a couple hours ago. I'm not sure when they were filmed if that's what you mean but I'd assume recently because they were asking for questions via twitter earlier this week to send to Ashley for her to answer in the video. She looks happy! I'm not sure if she looks engaged happy, or just her normal bubbly self though no idea
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:They were just posted a couple hours ago. I'm not sure when they were filmed if that's what you mean but I'd assume recently because they were asking for questions via twitter earlier this week to send to Ashley for her to answer in the video. She looks happy! I'm not sure if she looks engaged happy, or just her normal bubbly self though no idea

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. When they were posted. I didn't want to post them in this thread if they were posted already. Sometimes I miss posts, so thought I might have just missed it. :A-okay:

She does seem happy, but you're right. IDK about an "engaged happy"..
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:They were just posted a couple hours ago. I'm not sure when they were filmed if that's what you mean but I'd assume recently because they were asking for questions via twitter earlier this week to send to Ashley for her to answer in the video. She looks happy! I'm not sure if she looks engaged happy, or just her normal bubbly self though no idea

Recently because she's back in school so I'd assume this week. She does look really happy and relaxed. I hope all is well in Safehouse Land :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:32 pm

San wrote:

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. When they were posted. I didn't want to post them in this thread if they were posted already. Sometimes I miss posts, so thought I might have just missed it. :A-okay:

She does seem happy, but you're right. IDK about an "engaged happy"..
I agree. She talked as much about her school and career than love. Ali was always beaming and seemed over the top happy, and I'm not seeing it as much with Ashley, but they do have different personalities, so who knows. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever