SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by happy2bme Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:I can't believe we didn't even get a cap of what Ashley is wearing in JP's date! I hope she wears cute comfy cloths.

I wish we had that cap too because I did notice her wearing a blue blouse that was inserted into the clip of her and Bently (she was wearing the pink shirt in the vid with Bently). I did see the blue blouse when she was speaking to Jeff and he took off the mask. She was at the house then. My thoughts are that she went to pick up JP for their date and Jeff asked to speak to her. I am hoping that she is wearing the blue blouse on the date with JP because she said some nice things while wearing it but like I said, tptb inserted them into the clip with Bently.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by connorsmom Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:27 am

JBF wrote:
Remember William got the Best First Date Ever. "Seriously!" Both had to tell us that point-blank to the screen. And that was without a bouquet!

Didn't Ashley and Brad say the same exact thing about their date?
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 am

Yeah, word for word rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:I can't believe we didn't even get a cap of what Ashley is wearing in JP's date! I hope she wears cute comfy cloths.

I know. I hope she at least changes from her gross Bentley reeking clothes. Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 am

happy2bme wrote:

I wish we had that cap too because I did notice her wearing a blue blouse that was inserted into the clip of her and Bently (she was wearing the pink shirt in the vid with Bently). I did see the blue blouse when she was speaking to Jeff and he took off the mask. She was at the house then. My thoughts are that she went to pick up JP for their date and Jeff asked to speak to her. I am hoping that she is wearing the blue blouse on the date with JP because she said some nice things while wearing it but like I said, tptb inserted them into the clip with Bently.

Actually, I think the blue blouse she wears with Jeff at the mansion is when she picks up the guys for the group date~ :A-okay: Seems like the same shirt~

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 0Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 74682088
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:07 am

San wrote:
happy2bme wrote:

Actually, I think the blue blouse she wears with Jeff at the mansion is when she picks up the guys for the group date~ Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 1047511861 Seems like the same shirt~

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 0Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 74682088

I am really Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Th_1lg003prayer1 Monday's episode is not all about Jeff and Bentley.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:13 am

Love_Me wrote:
I am really Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Th_1lg003prayer1 Monday's episode is not all about Jeff and Bentley.

I'm not even asking for much: AT LEAST 5 minutes of Ben C, 5-8 minutes on the group date (those not named Bentley and Jeff), 5+ minutes JP (is 10 minutes demanding too much?)

then sadly 30 minutes of Jeff attempting to remove his mask without interruption, and the remainder is on Bentley (that's like more than an hour of the show!) no no
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:45 am

Love_Me wrote:

I agree

I REALLY hope that the Bentley crap is about 15 minutes of the two hours, and then poof he's gone. Bu-bye. And helloooooo cupcake! :dancingcupcake:

And oh, yeah, it might be nice to see some interaction with Ben.
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:03 am

San wrote:
Alanna wrote:
San wrote:Bachelorette Preview #2 on TVGrapevine ~ But it's everything we've seen already, still no JP date.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/96/entertainment/bachelorette-preview-2-june-6-2011

Thanks San! I think they're hiding the date so we assume she's so devastated she can't go on? :greenman:

You're probably right! And even though the date might be 5 minutes long, I am still looking forward to it. yes :Nod:

Ooh La La and Ooh La La, San. Five whole minutes of JP! :Flirty: Looks like I'm going to have to wear a raincoat to protect my jammies from drooling during JP time!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 pm

connorsmom wrote:
JBF wrote:
Remember William got the Best First Date Ever. "Seriously!" Both had to tell us that point-blank to the screen. And that was without a bouquet!

Didn't Ashley and Brad say the same exact thing about their date?

Yes they did and that was exactly what I was thinking when Ashley and William said it.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video-detail/featured/bentley-night-3-sneak-peek/pl_PL5556208/vd_VD55129560

In case you didn't see, there is an extended preview of the show tomorrow night on ABC's website. It makes me ill. First of all, for Ashley to say that she thinks Bentley is the most sincere person there and that she wants to run off to Salt Lake City with him right there and then (WHAT????) and second - because of that horrific man who thinks this is an acting job along with the producers and creator of this show who are only thinking of ratings and not trying to show a love story!

Again, hope she has a good relationship with her F1 and he will understand where her head was at. Wow.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Yowza! I need a shower after watching this.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever