SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Guisness - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Guisness - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner Guisness - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Opal Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:19 am

The dyeislife IG account he owns as a business is quite frat-ish. It's a turnoff seeing the partying during the pandemic stuff.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Tanner Guisness - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner Guisness - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:35 pm

Posted another instagram story today, 3/23

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:55 pm

Opal wrote:The dyeislife IG account he owns as a business is quite frat-ish. It's a turnoff seeing the partying during the pandemic stuff.

I felt the same way about it. I personally would not want that out there if I were pursuing a serious career.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Guisness - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Amethyst
lovelycrumpets
Opal
bluwavz
8 posters