SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:49 pm

I lost interest ages ago. IMO She didn't have much chemistry with any of them. I liked some of her guys and it could have been editing, but I think it was her. It seemed to me as if she was trying to do the show and preserve a certain image. I didn't see much passion, but I did stop after the 5th episode. I am surprised that it is Andrei. I saw zilch there.

I would be very surprised if there was truly a love story and tptb didn't show it. The Ukrainian/Russian shows ... at least from what I have seen ... like to show that. They seem much more romantic than the NA versions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:27 pm

@Sprite you bring up a good point that the Ukrainian/Russian shows have always highlighted the love story. I wonder what happened this time around as it’s the most bizarre F1 edit I have seen so far in this Ukrainian franchise IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:14 am

mercieme wrote:@Sprite you bring up a good point that the Ukrainian/Russian shows have always highlighted the love story. I wonder what happened this time around as it’s the most bizarre F1 edit I have seen so far in this Ukrainian franchise IMO.

Please don’t forget about the other disastrous ending on the Bachelor Rozhden season with his F1 choice which went nowhere and ended the same day apparently. He was another singer.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:33 am

@Idlemess…ahhh….but Rozhden’s season edit was still better than Zlata’s, you don’t think. From Andrei’s & Zlata’s IG posts, I think they are still together but the post show preview is a mess. I kinda wish Zlata toned it down a bit with Dima on their final date. Most Bettes pull away from the F2 on the final date. Dima literally walked off the FRC without giving her a hug, he really was blindsided, she even kept smiling at him until he got down on one knee. I just have never seen any lead emote differently with others apart from the eventual F1 and I was definitely confused as to how Andrei landed as F1 scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:46 am

I’m going to watch the episodes this weekend and focus only on Andriy Z. I think he had the first kiss (sort of laugh out loud) and they edited him as being awkward and annoyed. Well, if I were him I would be totally annoyed.
Makes you wonder if he is a decoy F1 because she wasn’t interested in anyone.
They better have a good highlight reel on their romance

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:31 pm

mercieme wrote:@Maddy, when you have time, appreciate if you can translate what Zlata said in the preview shown. I read a comment on this IG post of the preview that said Zlata regretted her choice but not sure if the person got that from the preview. Thanks.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCapf3qeyG/
Zlata said that she was the happiest woman in the world!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:37 pm

Sprite wrote:I lost interest ages ago. IMO She didn't have much chemistry with any of them. I liked some of her guys and it could have been editing, but I think it was her. It seemed to me as if she was trying to do the show and preserve a certain image. I didn't see much passion, but I did stop after the 5th episode. I am surprised that it is Andrei.
At the end there we so much passion, too much for Ukrainian people for the wrong guy. But she felt just passion for that guy, a LOT of passion!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCMJMaId1c/

Last edited by Maddy on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:42 pm

Maybe Zlata was following directions from production. But I’m not seeing much joy, maybe on the after show 🙏🏽❤

It always look like the non winners are the real winners

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:37 pm

@Maddy, for someone claiming a lot of passion, why would her F1 walk off the stage at the post show just filmed last week? And neither her or Andrei tagged each other in their IG posts yesterday. I am just not seeing the passion they have for each other I guess. The fans should direct their outrage to the producers & STB as this was the worst season IMO purely based on how it was edited.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:40 pm

Idlemess wrote:Please don’t forget about the other disastrous ending on the Bachelor Rozhden season with his F1 choice which went nowhere and ended the same day apparently. He was another singer.
In Rozhden's season it was a totally different story! In the Finale he realized that a relationship with Galina he liked was totally impossible, so he just gave the final rose to another girl. This time Zlata was really in love, she started falling in love from the moment she met him. But with him she felt being shy. And the guy in Odessa seeing her dating other guys and being happy after dates with them, especially after the date with Dima, he didn't believe anymore that she had feelings for him. He closed up and she had to have a conversation with him about that. And they started kissing after that. Then I knew she really liked him. And he wrote a love song for her for the first time in his life! It didn't sound that impressive, but it was still a love song. Yes, they didn't edit the guy as a romantic hero. But he introduced Zlata to his ex and his daughter showing how serious he was about relationship with her. It's just nobody could see it this way, because everybody was thinking about Max or Dima at this time!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:43 pm

Idlemess wrote:It always look like the non winners are the real winners

Because this is the edit of this show that nobody can guess who is going to be picked!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:51 pm

mercieme wrote:@Maddy, for someone claiming a lot of passion, why would her F1 walk off the stage at the post show just filmed last week?
They ALWAYS show it opposite in their adds, everybody already knows that! Usually it means something totally different will be happening. So we'll see what will be happening in a week.
mercieme wrote:And neither her or Andrei tagged each other in their IG posts yesterday. I am just not seeing the passion they have for each other I guess. The fans should direct their outrage to the producers & STB as this was the worst season IMO purely based on how it was edited.
Absolutely every season people are mad that they didn't see a real love story with F1. After season #1 with Max Chmerkovski it was totally crazy! But then Max and his F1 didn't want it to be shown, they wanted to express their love after filming without cameras!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum