SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:03 pm

I'd be happier about this if their accounts weren't still under TPTB's control and I could believe Holly and Millie actually wrote these captions themselves but still, the pics tell the story: this is what a REAL post-show relationship between contestants looks like, IMO. Looking forward to their first non-gagged posts.

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 IPPuaq3

Source

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2VuiQWn

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:02 am

Bushwalking in matching polar fleece jumpers.  Are we sure Darvid's not a lesbian?   cantstopl   I kid I kid.  

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 NG2u1l1

Source

They look pretty happy IMO.  Now all we need is for Jamie Lee to admit she's back with her GF (or never broke up in the first place...) and that will be all the Top 5 in relationships.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:39 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:33 am

In any of the press they've done today, do they mention whether they had shv's?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:57 am

Are they in Sydney?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:09 am

@Enough Kyle & Jackie are in Sydney yeah.  They did a few interviews today but I haven't listened to any apart from those clips.  Back to Melbourne soon though since Darvid's moving in with Brooke [insert whipping sound here laugh out loud].  I bet his mum's thrilled.

“I can confirm that as of this afternoon I will live in Melbourne,” Darvid told 10 play.

“It wasn’t easy to get here but we’re here. So I packed up my business and I’m moving in.”

Source

@Agent99 Not sure about SHVs I'll see what I can dig up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:24 am

They will be on the Project tonight

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:33 am

They did the interview from Melbourne

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:20 am

Cool thanks @Enough yes

@Agent99 I'm getting the impression there were minimal if any SHVs - the interviews mention lots of messaging, facetime etc.

Brooke and Darvid been living in a weird limbo full of secrets and Zoom calls since that time, but the benefit of that is being able to build a really solid relationship foundation, they said.

"I think it's actually been really nice in a lot of ways. It's been very difficult but we've actually stripped back so many of the luxuries that you have in the beginning of a relationship," Darvid said.

"So it's just been over communicating and setting up a really stable base, I think."

Source

"It’s been an absolute roller coaster to get to this point, 4 months of laughter, tears and endless FaceTimes. This is the beginning of a new chapter for both of us and I cant wait to move into our Melbourne abode.

Source

She doesn't let him get much on a word in though does she?  laugh out loud

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:20 pm

Agent99 wrote:In any of the press they've done today, do they mention whether they had shv's?

I listened to most of their interviews last night on my drive home from drinks with friends and caught up on most articles this morning rofl but they mentioned they had 2 short SHV's in the 4 months of hiding. They also clarified that Darvid never went to WA, and Brooke was never in QLD.

In almost all of the radio interviews I listened too, it was mentioned by the hosts how in love Brooke and Darvid were and that they hadn't seen that from a couple in a long time.

I wish I could remember which article it was in they've quickly turned into a blur haha, but Darvid said he always intended to move to Melbourne to be with Brooke, he (producers) just wanted to highlight how difficult it would be for him to sell his business and house - which he's quietly done in the last few months. I know Brooke moved to Melb in March, but the city is kind of neutral ground for them and they're in a new house with both their names on the lease.

Side note: lots of talk of engagement and starting a family in all the interviews. I like them. I have hope. Let's see.

Further side note 😂: Noticed this morning too that QLD is expected to hit 80% double dose around Dec 9 (previously it was Dec 19). Not that it matters now too much with them both in Melbourne, but something to keep an eye on for Christmas / going to get Dude (Darvid's dog).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:15 pm

Aaaand some snappos.

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Brooke12
KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Brooke11
Source

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Img_4615
KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Img_4616
Source

Last edited by butterflylove on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:02 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:In any of the press they've done today, do they mention whether they had shv's?

I listened to most of their interviews last night on my drive home from drinks with friends and caught up on most articles this morning rofl but they mentioned they had 2 short SHV's in the 4 months of hiding. They also clarified that Darvid never went to WA, and Brooke was never in QLD.

In almost all of the radio interviews I listened too, it was mentioned by the hosts how in love Brooke and Darvid were and that they hadn't seen that from a couple in a long time.

I wish I could remember which article it was in they've quickly turned into a blur haha, but Darvid said he always intended to move to Melbourne to be with Brooke, he (producers) just wanted to highlight how difficult it would be for him to sell his business and house - which he's quietly done in the last few months. I know Brooke moved to Melb in March, but the city is kind of neutral ground for them and they're in a new house with both their names on the lease.

Side note: lots of talk of engagement and starting a family in all the interviews. I like them. I have hope. Let's see.

Further side note 😂: Noticed this morning too that QLD is expected to hit 80% double dose around Dec 9 (previously it was Dec 19). Not that it matters now too much with them both in Melbourne, but something to keep an eye on for Christmas / going to get Dude (Darvid's dog).

Thanks  @butterflylove.  I didn't think that Brooke went to Qld.  She has been banging on about spoilers ruining the ratings, so she would be v hypocritical if she went to his house and contributed to the spoilers laugh out loud.  TPTB would not be happy.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite