SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:37 am

Imo this is snow girl and main sparkly suit guy on the right side both standing together next to jamie lee...they both seem pretty prominent in the promo - jmo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Bkkx0310

@Bobette SC
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I agree @bobette that guy above with the beard is all the same guy - sparkly suit guy, hot tub guy, swinging on the mountain - he is everywhere! i think this is his entrance?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 La54x210
@Bobette SC

Yes you're right!  OK lock him in Final 4 for sure IMO.  yes And yes thanks for confirming Snow Girl in blue - that's what I thought too.  She's the only one with hair that length all others are longer.

If snow girl doesn't make it to the end I could see them using Jamie Lee as the other final girl.  But F1?  Surely if there was genuine interest there they would have hooked up in real life long before now.

None of the other girls are standing out as contenders to me from the trailer though so I'm inclined to think it will be either Jamie or Snow Girl v Blondie.  And with Jamie not from QLD.... hmmmmm.

I wonder where Blondie's from.  Really don't see her as Brooke's type and she seems far too visible in the trailer to be F1 but if she's from QLD they might have gone OTT with visibility like Holly.  

@Dirty Street Pie has started us off by ID'ing Ginger - let's see if we can find more of this lot.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:07 am

So are we going with a female F1? And what about F2?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:23 am

Yeah I'm going female F1 and Sparkly Jacket Man F2.  

"Emotional" wins over "Physical" - the audience will lap it up IMO.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:30 am

Snow girl IMO could be from QLD simply because she seems to be wearing summer shoes in the snow laugh out loud jmo
 Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Rayysr10

Bobette sc
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:07 am

Ha haa - I like the way your mind works @LeapofFaith.  If she is from QLD that would make things fit nicely.  She's not very tanned though - her legs in the blue frock don't look like they've seen much sun.  Jamie and Kurt are both from NSW so they're ruled out by Sportsbet IMO.  Need to find out where Sparkly Jacket hails from.  Time to trawl through the SM accounts of lawn mowing companies?  laugh out loud

If he is from QLD and no girls are then yikes.  The blowback from Brooke picking a male on the first bi season would be intense and IMO a disappointing outcome for many viewers who haven't seen their lifestyle represented on a show like this before.  Based on her past dating history it wouldn't surprise me if she did pick a guy, but I suspect TPTB would have ~ strongly encouraged ~ a female F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:24 am

Throwing around some ideas to try to work out where the FRC was.  The flower in the background here with spiky leaves and tall red flower is a Gymea Lily which is native to the coastal region around Sydney.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 SUM7Tvx

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UBFuAL1

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 C7BQZkO

Source

These cut flowers are King Pink Proteas, bottlebrush and roses which wouldn't last long when cut so I don't think they went very far from civilisation - maybe one of the national parks north of Sydney?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KaIT4dR

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 AovFOg4

Source

I'm guessing this is towards the end and the view out the window looks bushy so could be a final date. Tempted to lock in Sparkly Jacket as my F2 but should probably wait to find out literally anything about him first. laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1F2B4wV

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:50 pm

@Bobette wow, that's a great find.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:31 am

Bobette wrote:Throwing around some ideas to try to work out where the FRC was.  The flower in the background here with spiky leaves and tall red flower is a Gymea Lily which is native to the coastal region around Sydney.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 SUM7Tvx

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UBFuAL1

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 C7BQZkO

Source

These cut flowers are King Pink Proteas, bottlebrush and roses which wouldn't last long when cut so I don't think they went very far from civilisation - maybe one of the national parks north of Sydney?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KaIT4dR

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 AovFOg4

Source

I'm guessing this is towards the end and the view out the window looks bushy so could be a final date. Tempted to lock in Sparkly Jacket as my F2 but should probably wait to find out literally anything about him first. laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1F2B4wV

Source

Well you threw it out there @bobette and i searched and found an actual place that is called Gymea Eco retreat and spa laugh out loud and it looks like the PERFECT place to hold the FRC IMO

https://www.gymearetreat.com.au/directions/

https://www.facebook.com/GymeaEcoRetreatSpa/photos
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:03 am

Nice find @LeapofFaith!  I've had a quick squiz - can't see anything to tie that location to the FRC but will look into it further in case i missed anything.  

There are palm fronds in the indooor SC so the FRC is sub-tropical IMO.  These metal sculptures will be a dead giveaway so keep an eye out for them.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 F7j7X2W

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2B21Rbg

Meanwhile, Carissa is from QLD putting her on my radar for F1.  There's a girl with dark hair on several dates, but are these Carissa, or the other brunette?   question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JTC6F5X

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MeI3YFy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 HA5f9WY

Source

Thoughts please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:09 am

I think this one is Jamie Lee?

ETA: actually I had a better look at carissa and her hair seems to be longer than Jamie Lee so they could all be Carissa :yes: :crazed

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Mei3yf10

@Bobette SC
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:29 am

There's this SC too.  If these are all Carissa she's probably F1 IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Zn1oyLb

Source

Need to get some more SCs of the other dark brunette to compare...

ETA: When compared to pap pics, this one could be Jamie Lee question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JTC6F5X

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 RzcqtQy

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Loulou
Dirty Street Pie
Dumb
LeapofFaith
Bobette
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum