SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:40 am

I think this goes together and I think Blake is coming back the day of FRC

Producers introduced us what's coming IMO (forget about the arrow, it was for another sleuthing with the door)
Katie is not prep for the day IMO, her hair is all messy. so IMO it was early morning.
The guy at the door is definitely caucasian and built like Blake. His neck is larger than Greg IMO. That's the only grey top I've seen so far.

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 40011
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 41311
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 40910
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 38211

CREDIT ABC

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:52 am

IMO, I don't think the guy at the door is Blake.  Look at the height difference between them, the guy at the door is taller than Blake.
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Bb8310
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Bb1712

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwzfJKtHJA

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:01 am

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Bb241010
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Bb251010
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Bb261010

Same tee shirt.

IMO they will do the same and put the 3 guys in the same room during FD. This here is IMO the time when Andrew got his FD and Blake and Greg were waiting. Greg is very uncomfortable and unhappy knowing that she'll have sex with the 3.

then he got it in his head and then we have this explosive fight with Katie... first in her bedroom, then outside.

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 40110
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 40310
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 38511
credit ABC

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:07 am

alwayscooking wrote:IMO, I don't think the guy at the door is Blake.  Look at the height difference between them, the guy at the door is taller than Blake.
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Bb8310
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Bb1712

Not much difference IMO Katie is small compared to both

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Katieh10
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Greghi10
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Blakeh10
google

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:11 am

Katie said on Nick's podcast she was 5'3".
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:19 am

alwayscooking wrote:Katie said on Nick's podcast she was 5'3".
cantstopl  and here it says between 5'4" and 5'6"

i believe she knows better  1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Katie_10
https://stylecaster.com/how-tall-is-katie-thurston/

and here 5'6"

https://www.serialupdates.me/katie-thurston-the-bachelorette-2021-age-wiki-height-weight-bio/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:29 am

alwayscooking wrote:IMO, I don't think the guy at the door is Blake.  Look at the height difference between them, the guy at the door is taller than Blake.

it's Brenden. He's wearing the same sweater as this scene from the 1st ep previews.1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Mikey10

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:40 am

@alwayscooking Thanks so much for all the sc.   I'm not sure it's Greg in the doorway wearing a grey shirt with Katie in the greenish hoodie.  To me, the guy looks bigger/more muscular.  Greg I think is more lanky, a basketball player vs someone who is very solid/muscular if that makes any sense.   It's been speculated to be Brendan which would go along with her saying he's the last person she expected to see.  I think Greg stopping by might not be that unexpected to her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:43 am

@seton good catch. Greg has the height but Brenden has the matching pecs 1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698
So weird that it’s him if he doesn’t make it much farther.
The only thing I’m sure of IMO based on the preview is that Tayshia isn’t talking to Blake in the ‘why are you here’. It’s too spliced in the scene. JMO

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:44 am

several scenario right now in my head

1. Andrew
2. Blake
3. Greg

1. Greg
2. Blake
3. Andrew

1. Blake
2. Andrew
3. Greg

Somehow, I think Greg is leaving at F3. I don't see him coming back. He got really mesed up with the prods IMO

I truly think she fell really hard with Greg. I think she wanted him to be her F1. But he never did or he thought he could but then he could not accept she slept with 2 other guys, IMO.

Then he had this huge fight with Katie. First he came to her room to tell her he wanted out. The explanation was less than satisfactory for Katie who could not give up and she followed him outside. Then it was an explosive fight. They didn't make up. Greg left.

I think that after the fight, he got his ITM when he said Can I leave?... but in the same clothes we see him saying So Confused. This is IMO where the prods may have played him saying that Katie wanted him

I don't think he comes back. We have 2 scenes from Katie saying I am heartbroken and another one, different clothes, saying pretty much the same.

This IMO is departure Greg #1 and departure Blake #2

I am reminded of this each time there is a dramatic F3 exit and happy ending with another guy... (Desiree Hartsock)

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Bachel10
goggle
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 6c853910
https://www.today.com/popculture/bachelorette-desiree-chris-was-never-second-choice-6C10859685

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:48 am

HEA wrote:several scenario right now in my head

1. Andrew
2. Blake
3. Greg

1. Greg
2. Blake
3. Andrew

1. Blake
2. Andrew
3. Greg

Somehow, I think Greg is leaving at F3. I don't see him coming back. He got really mesed up with the prods IMO

I truly think she fell really hard with Greg. I think she wanted him to be her F1. But he never did or he thought he could but then he could not accept she slept with 2 other guys, IMO.

Then he had this huge fight with Katie. First he came to her room to tell her he wanted out. The explanation was less than satisfactory for Katie who could not give up and she followed him outside. Then it was an explosive fight. They didn't make up. Greg left.

I think that after the fight, he got his ITM when he said Can I leave?... but in the same clothes we see him saying So Confused. This is IMO where the prods may have played him saying that Katie wanted him

I don't think he comes back. We have 2 scenes from Katie saying I am heartbroken and another one, different clothes, saying pretty much the same.

This IMO is departure Greg #1 and departure Blake #2

I am reminded of this each time there is a dramatic F3 exit and happy ending with another guy... (Desiree Hartsock)

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Bachel10
goggle
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 6c853910
https://www.today.com/popculture/bachelorette-desiree-chris-was-never-second-choice-6C10859685

In the midst of all of our sleuthing....how lovely to be reminded of Des and Chris. Still one of the most gorgeous FRC dresses on a lead and definitely still my all-time favorite proposal!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:58 am

seton wrote:

it's Brenden. He's wearing the same sweater as this scene from the 1st ep previews.1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Mikey10

the light seems different though. when he "cries" the balcony seems sunset. when the guy is at the door, the light seems more daylight. The hotel has open windows and open space everywhere but it could be artificial light too. Hard to know. The inside of her room seems dark though. When Brendon cries, he looks alone.

Why would he show up what looks like either early or late (katie hair)?

I highlighted to see if this match. But yes. both grey sweater. great catch on that!

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Brenda10

My initical thought was it was a 2-1 with James.

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 James110

credit ABC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love