SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:53 pm

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 6814
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 6915

credit ABC - my SC

This looks very much Greg imo. The haircut is more hair in the back. Everyone else has a very short haircut imo

They are both cocktail dressed. Could be a drama RC but the room looks like a bedroom? Anyone has a scenario?

The latest rumor -- which Bachelor Fantake doesnt know about -- is that Greg leaves and then he comes back but is rejected.

This shot might go with above. When he tries to come back. The jacket matches and notice the hair growth which Greg does not sport in any other shot.

bachelor nation on YT

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Gregxx10

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:00 pm

@HEA Bachelor Fantake connects Katie in the dark blue long sleeved shirt with Greg's departure as there is a cap with Greg standing next to one of those poles in that olive/tan shirt jacket (as SEton details). Not sure where the pink jacket and jean caps are from.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:01 pm

@seton really interesting new theory. I actually like it as I was feeling bad for Andrew S that he would be like Chris Siegfried and seem like a Sloppy Second as an F1.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:13 pm

@sun20j2001 @seton

Ah! Thanks!

So we see only Greg being upset and crying. We have blake and andrew annoyed. F1 F2?
Prods obviously want us to concentrate on Greg break up and that is obvious to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:16 pm

luvstx wrote:@HEA Bachelor Fantake connects Katie in the dark blue long sleeved shirt with Greg's departure as there is a cap with Greg standing next to one of those poles in that olive/tan shirt jacket (as SEton details).  Not sure where the pink jacket and jean caps are from.

she wears a pink sport jacket when blake comes to serenate her under her window and then they make up

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9014
Credit ABC - alwayscooking SC

But then it looks like the same outfit here?

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9413
cedit ABC - my SC - episode 1

so why does she look bothered in this corridor? Reflecting because she had sex? IF she did, I don't think she would wear the same clothes, wouldn't she?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:40 pm

HEA wrote:1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9413

...why does she look bothered in this corridor?
I think she's conflicted about Blake. She's deciding if she wants him to stay JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:17 pm

HEA wrote:
luvstx wrote:@HEA Bachelor Fantake connects Katie in the dark blue long sleeved shirt with Greg's departure as there is a cap with Greg standing next to one of those poles in that olive/tan shirt jacket (as SEton details).  Not sure where the pink jacket and jean caps are from.

she wears a pink sport jacket when blake comes to serenate her under her window and then they make up

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9014
Credit ABC - alwayscooking SC
This kind of looks like Greg to me with the floppy hair. Is Blake’s hair styled like that? I can’t remember right now.

Eta: Looking at photos comparing Greg’s and Blake’s hair Greg’s hair is fuller on the sides and back whereas Blake’s is much shorter/buzzed on the sides and back. Looking at the above guy’s back of head I think it could be Greg as it is fuller. Not positive though as I don’t think Greg has that much facial hair. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:00 pm

Just finished watching bachelor fantake. really good sleuthing but I think he missed few things.

also this for me it is blake. same sport sweat

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9015
credit ABC - my SC - episode 1

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 109_al10
credit ABC - alwayscooking SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:11 pm

So Bachelor fatake says Andrew F1, Greg F2, Blake F3 and Justin F4

for me, it is Andrew F1, Blake F3, Greg F3, Justin F4

First I believe Katie was indeed heartbroken when Greg left but I think equally furious and resentful that he lead her on to think that he was ready. Plus she was wearing a long sleeves dark blue top.

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 7915
credit ABC - my SC

I understand that this pic was from a later interview but IMO it looks more like a F2 rejection and her feelings looks way more tender like she broke the heart of someome she loves but is not in love with... Blake. Her outfit does not match the one with Greg. Yes, she could have a change but IMO prods love the in the moment interviews because they are very raw and emotional. Also it does not match the "I am done, I am done, I am done".

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 20011
Credit ABC - Bachelor Fantake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afX1xzfmka0

Blake is also in love and ready versus Greg who is maybe in love but not ready. to move or engagement, not sure. So it makes sense that Blake from initially F3 moves to F2. The struggle IMO was Katie had this passion connection with Greg versus Blake that was more physical and Andrew the long term love connection (AND right after the FS night understood the sex was #1 with andrew).

at the end, andrew marked all the boxes. IMO

so for me Greg left at F3, Blake at F2. and Andrew is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:17 pm

@bachelorwhatever on IG has some good breakdowns of the photos too. It probably is Blake and she comments about the photo where Blake is walking inside a lobby? with his hand sort of over his face. Maybe Katie doesn’t immediately accept Blake, hence her crying in the hallway, but needs a minute to decide what to do and thus Blake looking a bit upset too as he’s walking in the hotel.

Eta: I’m referring to the dark photo of Katie sitting on the bed and hoodie guy kissing her.

Last edited by gabriele on Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:20 pm

I belive Fantake forgot something important... the following morning of FS, katie ran after Andrew and we clearly hear "I love you". Of course it could be frankenbites but we can hear it mutted a bit and her head is in his chest.

I honestly believe that the night was a revelation for Katie. At this point she knew Andrew was the one and chess mate.

note: katie white tee shirt

1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 10212
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 10412
1 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 10512
credit ABC - Bachelor Fantake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afX1xzfmka0

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:21 pm

@HEA Hope you are right!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love