SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Michaela has issues. What a disgusting display of unreasonable off the deep end attitude. Constantly contradicting herself. I feel so bad for Zack. No one deserves that treatment.

@GuardianAngel Michaela's behavior seems to have gone beyond just "drama" for the show. I hope she gets some counseling and help and does better in the future.

Doats

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:25 pm

I'm not liking this season at all. no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:51 pm

Michaela's behavior really bothered me and that's not like me. Usually when a show is over, it's over. I change the channel or go to bed.

I think I just felt so horrible for Zack to be treated that way and he did everything in his power not to get involved, even though she kept egging him on telling him to leave, then when he was going to leave, telling him to stay. IMO we don't need to see this type of explosive behaviour when there is so much wrong in the world right now.

IA @Doats she needs serious help.

I'm hoping this is true.

According to SoapDirt, Bao and Zack have been spotted spending time together in Houston, where both of them live. And more than once too. The two haven’t confirmed anything. And we don’t expect they will until the show is officially wrapped up.
https://www.distractify.com/p/zack-and-bao-mafs

Bao's IG is private but you can look through her linkre.ee. Everything is negative with regards to her relationship with Johnny.
https://linktr.ee/wowforbao

https://www.instagram.com/wowforbao/?hl=en

Zack's IG is private too.

https://www.instagram.com/zacharydfreeman/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:52 pm

So, may I just say in my very humble opinion that I found Bao's statement about purposefully burning up her dolls VERY unsettling. In fact, I find that totally scary.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:07 pm

I feel like they are foreshadowing a disaster at decision day but they don't need subtle hints. It doesn't look like any couple will be together.

I'm glad Gil made it very clear to Myrla he is not interested in expensive gifts and trips. She continues to claim she's not changing her lifestyle which is totally her choice but I have to think they knew without a doubt that's how she is, how could they match her with Gil who is totally the opposite. I don't know what they were thinking with some of the matches.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I feel like they are foreshadowing a disaster at decision day but they don't need subtle hints. It doesn't look like any couple will be together.

I'm glad Gil made it very clear to Myrla he is not interested in expensive gifts and trips. She continues to claim she's not changing her lifestyle which is totally her choice but I have to think they knew without a doubt that's how she is, how could they match her with Gil who is totally the opposite. I don't know what they were thinking with some of the matches.

I believe that TPTB were thinking of DRAMA, controversy, and conflict. I don't believe that they were thinking of the very real people who came on the show looking for love and a partner and hoping the "experts" would choose a good match for them. This season has been a waste for me as I have sensed an underlying and overriding meanness and hurtfulness (if that's even a word).

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:56 pm

@Doats totally agree with your post.

Also when Gil was talking with his mother on the phone, he mentioned she makes more than him, but expects him to pay all the bills because that's how it was in her household??? He said he didn't want to spend $300 on a shirt or $1000 on a pair of shoes. That can only come from a selfish person to expect that.

Again she's entitled to do whatever she wants with her money but if she can afford those materialistic items, she should at least own a home a decent vehicle and mega $ in investments maybe she does idk. I can't see someone spending that kind of money who is an assistant principal.

Coming from a thrift shopper, this is insane to me. laugh out loud

Spoilers in link confirming her job

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:17 pm

Myrla and Johnny

During this vimeo they discuss how supportive their family and friends were/or not, they both don't regret going on the show and both said it was an amazing experience. It sounds like it was filmed just before it premiered. Johnny at one point says "my wife" and both have their rings on. I think they have to keep their rings on until the decision day.

https://vimeo.com/575485593/ac6f7d5358

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:28 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you so much for the link as I found it interesting and eye opening.

I loathed Myrla in the 1st few episodes but began to see a different side of her after her tipsy interview with Dr. Pepper. She also seemed to relax and even enjoy her interactions more with the others as we continued through the episodes. When I look back on the season I believe I perhaps judged Myrla too harshly in the beginning.

Do I think they will choose to stay married? I am not at all sure either way but I don't find their relationship as toxic as Michaela/Zach, Bao/Johnny or Brett/Ryan. While they have differences re: finances that I feel are major, Myrla and Gil seem to genuinely like each other and I am more invested in knowing their decisions more than any of the others.

One more week...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I feel like they are foreshadowing a disaster at decision day but they don't need subtle hints. It doesn't look like any couple will be together.

I totally agree. I'll be surprised if ANY of these couples stay together. IF any of them do say they will stay married imo they will not make the long haul. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:38 pm

@Doats I was surprised at Myrla watching that vid. She seemed totally different than on the show. Michaela/Zach need to stay away from each other. She seems to fly off the handle at a moments notice.

Even though it's been a challenge watching this season, it has gone by fast!

@Jolena If anyone stays together, I will be interested in following them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:15 pm

I don't think any of them will stay married.. maybe Zach/Mikaela but probably dunzo by the reunion. Johnny is just over Bao. Found it rude when he said he would never have dated her in real life as they have met before. All the males have just given up, the girls are at least trying to make it work.

Also there has hardly been any romantic encounters this season! No hand holding, kissing nothing!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f49c

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy