SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:29 pm

@Mastiiffmom I agree about Myrla and Gil. They were sweet together in today's episode but I really question their ability to sustain their relationship long term.

I hate to be so skeptical but I don't trust TPTB and their editing for an instant.

Doats

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:54 pm

Doats wrote:It appears that at the beginning of the episode TPTB tried to inject optimism in some of the couples' relationships. I'm not buying it.

Brett and Ryan are toast. Rachel and Jose are toast. Mykahla (sp?) and Zach are toast. Myrla and sweet Gil are toast even thought they showed some lovely scenes with them tonight. Bao and Johnny are beyond toast; they are burnt to a crisp.

That's exactly how I felt and I'm not falling for it. Each of these couples have issue's that I'm not sure they are willing to work at their marriage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:00 am

I have seen references that Rachel and Jose were spotted at a baseball game together not long ago and that Bao and Zach are actually dating now! I am not 100% certain if these things are true, but thought that I would pass it along. I am not sure how I feel about it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:19 am

I’m really hating on Johnny. What a juvenile.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:56 am

Mastiiffmom wrote:I’m really hating on Johnny. What a juvenile.

Agree. It's obvious that Johnny isn't into her and is making excuses to end the relationship. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:04 pm

I had it on last night but was doing other things and only paid attention here and there.

Johnny is so annoying. He's so set in his ways he's not giving it a chance.

None of these couples interest me. There's not one couple that I think have a chance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I had it on last night but was doing other things and only paid attention here and there.

Johnny is so annoying. He's so set in his ways he's not giving it a chance.

None of these couples interest me. There's not one couple that I think have a chance.

Totally agree. I can't believe out of the thousands of applicants this show gets that they couldn't find more suitable matches. i don't see any of them staying married in the end let alone forever. no no jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:12 pm

Well, as a big surprise to myself, I truly enjoyed tipsy Myrla last night. Still don't think she and Gil will choose to remain married though...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:44 pm

@Doats I didn't watch last night. It was NHL season opener. I'll try and catch a rerun.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats I didn't watch last night. It was NHL season opener. I'll try and catch a rerun.

@GuardianAngel You made the right choice in my opinion. Other than tipsy Myrla it was just more of the same old same old for this particular season. I hope the experts' pickers are working better for the next go round.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:08 pm

10 minutes in and already it's so depressing.

Two weeks until decision day! I missed a few epi's.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:48 pm

Michaela has issues. What a disgusting display of unreasonable off the deep end attitude. Constantly contradicting herself. I feel so bad for Zack. No one deserves that treatment.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy