SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:27 pm

I believe Zac and I think Kevin was trying to make it all his fault. Michaela didn't want to be in the room with him and I don't blame Zac for leaving. I'd like to see where Zac goes from here. I'm not interested in Michaela, imo she has issues.

This is so darn cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CULb97uF7D7/

Bao is very well spoken. Johnny is missing Bao's point of discussing issue's off camera.

Commercial I'm still at Johnny and Bao. I see the previews Michaela is going off the deep end again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:51 pm

I can see Myrla getting a show of some sort. They way they did the special on her like's and don't likes reminds me of Darcey and Stacey from 90 Day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:38 am

I feel so bad for Gill listening to Myrla and Johnny act like teenagers.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:50 am

It's not good to watch Michaela before I go to bed. She's impossible.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:01 am

There is another special "where are they now"??

omg it won't end. laugh out loud

They didn't mention when it's airing. Does anyone know if it's next Wednesday?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:00 am

Yes it is the Where Are They Now kind of show. I think. Supposedly Bao and Zach are dating. Not sure but they've been seen and photographed together a lot.
I think I know what the experts were saying to Myrla. Once Gil told her he loved her it was time to end it for her. I think that's what they meant by her being scared. All I know is what a piece of work she is. Trying to show off with Johnny, can you put it more in Gil's face. Yes he did say things like she is a brat, etc., which is the truth. If that was what's bothering her she could have said I don't like it, etc. She has no problem telling anyone else what she thinks. I liked that Rachel told Johnny to back off.
I heard Myrla introduced Johnny to a friend of hers and that is who he is dating. Maybe it was the friend that Myrla took to Cancun with her.
Anyway tacky tacky Myrla!!!
If they give her a show, I won't be watching!!

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:35 pm

us weekly has an article about Zach and Bay dating.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:35 pm

Zach and Bay dating.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:36 pm

My autocorrect doesn't like the name ba o

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:14 pm

@Brill totally agree with you.

This was on after the reunion? Not in my area!

‘MAFS: Where Are They Now’ Special Reveals Season 13’s Bao Huong Hoang and Zack Freeman Are DatingDuring Married at First Sight: Where Are They Now, which aired after the season 15 reunion on Wednesday, November 24, Zack, 27, asked Bao, 36, out on a date while they played pool.

'MAFS' Season 13 Reunion: Which Couples Are Still Together?
“Having gotten to know Bao the last couple of months, I think she’s an amazing person. I like how she’s always herself. I love her giddiness. I really do,” he said outside of the bar they were at, before going inside and getting up the courage to ask her out.

“We got to know each other pretty well the last several months and I’ve really grown to like you and I would love to take you out on a date sometime soon,” Zack said, which seemed to catch her off guard. “We should go on a date, a date to see if there’s something more if you agree?”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/mafs-season-13s-bao-huong-hoang-zack-freeman-are-dating/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:36 pm

Why wasn't this discussed? I think they edited the show to make Ryan look like he was the bad guy.

'Married at First Sight' star Ryan Ignasiak: Brett wasn't even around the entire week leading up to the couples retreat
Ryan elaborated, "And then Sunday comes around and I make her breakfast, we go to the gym on Sunday, and then she didn't come home until 2:30 in the morning on Sunday! She does the same thing [two days later] on Tuesday!"
https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/married-at-first-sight-star-ryan-ignasiak-brett-wasnt-even-around-entire-week-leading-up-couples-retreat-30227.php

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why wasn't this discussed? I think they edited the show to make Ryan look like he was the bad guy.

'Married at First Sight' star Ryan Ignasiak: Brett wasn't even around the entire week leading up to the couples retreat
Ryan elaborated, "And then Sunday comes around and I make her breakfast, we go to the gym on Sunday, and then she didn't come home until 2:30 in the morning on Sunday! She does the same thing [two days later] on Tuesday!"
https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/married-at-first-sight-star-ryan-ignasiak-brett-wasnt-even-around-entire-week-leading-up-couples-retreat-30227.php

@GuardianAngel I was just watching today (Reunion 2 and Where Are They Now) as I've had family staying with us over the Thanksgiving week. I know it wouldn't have been a popular opinion during the season but I've always liked Ryan and found Brett's tone and attitude to be off putting at times. Yes, he should have waited to go on the dating app but evidently Brett wasn't playing fair either.

Oh well, I hope I like the individuals better on Season 14...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy