SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:33 pm

@Doats Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Thank you. It was great. I'm not at all a cook but I did manage to get everything on the table.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:52 pm

@Doats thumbsup I always say it's not the turkey, it's everything else that's a lot of work!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats thumbsup I always say it's not the turkey, it's everything else that's a lot of work!

EXACTLY!!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:32 pm

This season was a DUD!! Hoping for better couples next season. I started to follow Gil on IG and he commented yesterday that he is shocked at all of the support but is very appreciative of it. Nice guy, yes he was critical of Myrla and all of her negativity but if that offended her and she told him about that you would think he would have stopped it. IMO no matter what happened between them off camera there is no excuse for her to have been so rude to him on camera, when he was hurting.

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:09 pm

@Brill ITA why was it ok for her to always be so negative at everything he said about her but it wasn't ok for him to voice his opinions. I'm glad he's getting a lot of support. I'd love to see him meet someone who is deserving of him.

She needs someone who will just agree with her on everything including her own selfish attention and giving nothing back.

What's Gil's IG? The one I found isn't valid.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Guess who Johnny had over for Thanksgiving? dizzy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWvvl7ZJf2x/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:22 pm

Gil's IG is gilmeezy.

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:40 pm

@Brill thank you! Yes that's different than the one posted by the tabloids. He's so darn cute.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I feel so bad for Gill listening to Myrla and Johnny act like teenagers.

I did too. They were totally disgusting. Redfacemad Redfacemad Redfacemad
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:45 am

Does Brett have an IG? I'd like to keep tabs on her, the rest I could care less.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f49c

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 8367-910 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:20 pm

@Linds911 https://www.instagram.com/brett_nicole/

She is private still.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy