SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Aida - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Aida - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrett Aida - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:43 am

Oh goodness I guess I should not be surprised I mean so many do go on for this reason anyway and fake the funk. It is disheartening when you know there is a lead who is truly wanting & looking for love. Seems like he could be one to be found out not being there for the right reasons to use on the show like they do every year. UGH.

seton wrote:Tea from Reddit. This not as nice. Garrett Aida - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Screen32
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Garrett Aida - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrett Aida - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:40 pm

Well, I spoke to soon. I didn't look at his IG in detail because hunting pics make me ill.

But I have to admit, the other G certainly crossed my mind, only because that's the same thing that happened when I very first looked at his IG at the time. Same name, same type of trophy pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matroyshka Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:09 pm

Know for a fact he doesn’t only go for blondes. Sounds like someone got rejected and is salty.

Matroyshka

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:40 pm

@Matroyshka welcomeyall and thanks for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:46 am

Matroyshka wrote:Know for a fact he doesn’t only go for blondes. Sounds like someone got rejected and is salty.

Yeah, I was taking that one with a grain of salt.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:14 pm

Garrett is OUT.
He was tagged and liked an IG from 5 days ago. laugh out loud

Garrett Aida - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Aaa10

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:36 pm

Thanks for the update. Garrett actually seemed like a good guy. Although forgot he was still a contestant.

Now I am really interested in who the F4 are. Hope we get to see some HT outings.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:29 pm

Garrett Aida - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 243114329_10161561416012846_1802368686867554649_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_jomfAo0mo4AX9xslw6&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah

Garrett is not afraid of a little risk. He dropped out of college to start what has become an incredibly successful tech company and spends his free time traveling the world, skydiving, paragliding and speed flying. He is always pushing himself to grow as a person and needs a woman who wants the same for herself. She should also be open-minded, authentic and not afraid of a little salsa dancing. Garrett is hoping for a family one day, and if a woman does not want kids, then he is not interested. Garrett is serious about finding the one and is ready to have a little fun finding her!

Fun Facts:

· Garrett loves plants and calls himself a “plant daddy.”

· Growing up, Garrett had a bowl cut.

· Garrett LOVES pickles!

https://bachelornation.com/2021/09/27/meet-the-men-appearing-on-michelle-young-s-season-of-the-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Aida - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
frajosfanofchris
bluwavz
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum