SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:47 pm

https://www.instagram.com/jcol3/
PRIVATE

https://twitter.com/col3wor1d
407 following

Last edited by seton on Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:00 pm; edited 21 times in total

Back to top Go down

1 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:34 pm

It's so hard to tell when the difference is one or two as there could be a number of reasons.

Blake's IG showed one new follow two weeks before the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:47 pm

So wonky it seems. This makes it kind of hard to really track unless they make a real covert or upfront action on SM like changing their bios or posting a story.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:57 pm

OK so he is the one that may have known Michelle or possibly met her as they might have the same circle of friends? I thought this is what the speculation is but who knows for sure.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:12 pm

Truthfully, I will be really surprised if their paths have never crossed considering that they are the same age and that both played college basketball.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:20 pm

@seton I agree on your statement. Especially considering the basketball thing. From what I gather he was Mr. Basketball right? so I bet that does not go unnoticed by mutual B-Ball players to include female B-ball players. Even more-so if they are in the same area/town/city. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:29 pm

chasus71 wrote:@seton I agree on your statement. Especially considering the basketball thing. From what I gather he was Mr. Basketball right? so I bet that does not go unnoticed by mutual B-Ball players to include female B-ball players. Even more-so if they are in the same area/town/city. JMO

Yes. Being a state's Mr Basketball is HUGE. That means that everyone in the BB world in that state know who you are. Also, MN is a very good basketball state. The #1 high school player in the country is again from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:35 pm

No doubt that makes sense especially with MN being a major B-Ball state as that is on the same level as TX being a major football state! Everyone knows about the stand-out athletes in the respective sports.

So with that I am even more-so on the side now that Michelle knows of Joe and could have possible met him before, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:46 pm

UH-OH.... I just saw a Reddit post about this guy and the  speculation is there may be a Demarco situation going down with him and could happen while he is on this date with Michelle1 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3rte0cicq9cogmi9u7b03uvfecqmt8apbrc4i7qc0&rid=200

In addition in this same thread on Reddit, the speculation also entails that there is some sort of "allegations against him" & supposedly many people contacted the show about this when they saw his name as being on the contestant list Suspect  no no

IDK rumors at this point but I hope it is not true, for Michelle's sake. All a grain of salt until proven otherwise I guess.

source reddit
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:08 pm

@chasus71 do mean the scripted return of the ex?

ETA : ok I see the rest of your post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:09 pm

Well damn, now I wanna know the tea

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@chasus71 do mean the scripted return of the ex?

Possibly but also seems there is another level of allegations against him but the Reddit poster didn't elaborate & just mentioned that some drama could come on this date with Michelle or in the season at some point.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey