SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:09 pm

@chasus71 you already know that clean edit is coming.. especially if they run with the whole Michelle already knowing him storyline.. I’ll just make sure to take a snack break whenever he gets his 1 on 1

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 16 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3sici0ispvnmva13va9h9jrm3em2kmmemlfmonee7&rid=200

Back to top Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by luvnunity Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:13 pm

They always find a way to make the Lead look stupid and have the audience questioning their judgement, whether it’s behavior on the show they aren’t privy to or outside of filming.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:28 pm

@cupcakespiice Yes I am gonna have to shut that off whenever they try and showcase Joe because we all know that is what they will do.

You are also right @luvnunity the producers always trying to make the lead look like a fool no matter who it is which just makes me angry. All for the sake of freaking drama and keeps a love story in the background if at all.
10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 16 200.gif?cid=ff8962e39c5p1qnbrpr4shh8b8p035i13xs9q4cc7shhz8rv&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:35 am

My money is they never told Michelle and she didn't know any of this. I suspect she will be/was p*ssed when she found out and will be having a chat with Rachel.

If they did eventually tell her, I would bet it would be after her date. I will be interested seeing her reactions to him. I wonder if we will be able to see when things turn sour or why?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:38 am

Sprite wrote:My money is they never told Michelle and she didn't know any of this. I suspect she will be/was p*ssed when she found out and will be having a chat with Rachel.

If they did eventually tell her, I would bet it would be after her date. I will be interested seeing  her reactions to him. I wonder if we will be able to see when things turn sour or why?

Those are all valid questions. I would be ******** pissed if they didn't tell Michelle the truth. And just based on what jenjas455 said on Reddit the day before last, I'm assuming that Michelle is as well. Maybe that's one of the reasons why she's laying low? She definitely deserves better than that. I think that if TPTB did tell her, it probably wasn't until HTD/FS. no no

I'm guessing that they probably did the same thing to Joe that they tried to do with Victoria F. on Peter's season back in 2019. Exposing him by bringing someone from MN (maybe a friend or family member of one of the victims/mutual acquaintance of both Michelle and Joe) on to the show to approach Michelle and tell her the whole story. I'm also wondering if they're planning on addressing the Joe situation at all. And what about his edit? Just based on the IG Live, TPTB are obviously trying to make Joe out to be some sort of Prince Charming. Ugh. 😬 The further that he goes, the harder it's going to be to avoid the elephant in the room. If one of the victims decides to come forward, and the stories reach the mainstream media, things are gonna get really bad for Joe. Considering what a 'smooth talker' he is, I'd be interested to see how he's going to talk his way out of this one.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:04 am

I think this person from Reddit said it best about TPTB had already crafted Joe’s storyline before they even began filming

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 16 02d9ce10

What are the qualifications to be a producer for the bachelor? Because I feel like none of them are qualified since they can’t even do the BARE MINIMUM which is don’t cast problematic people

ETA: the TikTok video that I posted in Naytes thread of Michelle and her friends at a bar taking shots.. the 3 girls in that video with her are also friends with Joe.. I wonder if they’re one of the people that tried to text her about him

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:24 am

For those sleuthing for years as @Sprite pointed out, it's a given imo it was all scripted. There are some here who actually saw scripts.

Realistically, guy applies to be on the show, guy mentions he knows Michelle, the script has already started. jmo's

Then we have CH in the past who would plant seeds and start the narrative as imo Tayshia and K seemed to have done. Same thing, different season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:16 pm

Did y’all see the new promo during BIP? Joe said “it’s nice to finally meet you” and Michelle gave him this look 10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 16 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:36 pm

@cupcakespiice yep. I think they know each other and the guys will find out about it. She could have just come out and told the guys upfront but maybe the producers advised her against it. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:46 pm

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 16 157142_8518-900x0

Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:21 pm

I just noticed this laugh out loud
& he edited his caption for this 3 weeks ago.. ummm sir let’s not

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 16 F8157810
10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 16 6c099d10

https://www.instagram.com/michelleyoung/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3IoBRGhJCS/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:41 pm

Maybe Michelle should think about moving to Austin..

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey