SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:08 pm

seton wrote:Truthfully, I will be really surprised if their paths have never crossed considering that they are the same age and that both played college basketball.
10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 3 Screen33

Reddit

Back to top Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:26 pm

If whatever Joe allegedly did in college is the 'tea', then I'm sure Michelle has an inkling of what is up. I mean Tyler Cameron admitted to being a f-boy in college but he was very respectful to Hannah B.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:34 pm

Yes I do hope it is nothing too recent and if so I would hope it is not something that is just the worst and occurred in the last few years. I am sure if the show knows about whatever this is, they could go either way with it or not at all. Kind of like the Eazy situation. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:41 pm

I just did a little snooping and none of Michelle’s close friends follow him on IG or are friends with him on FB, so if they knew each other before the show, they most likely just met in passing

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:43 pm

@cupcakespiice Good sleuthing.

I am sure their similarities is what caught Michell's attention anyway. I can see him going far just based on that alone.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:57 pm

I just saw a different post on Reddit in the 1-on-1 date thread chime in about some "drama" w/Joe. Apparently somewhere there is a group chat with people discussing this so called-issue. Right now though, on Reddit no one is elaborating on it but describes it about the same "allegations" and "Drama, not in a good way"
Source: Reddit

Something to keep an eye on in case it is something that could blow up if not on SM too. Since it does seem like Michelle really likes him. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:18 am

His having a 1-1 date in MN, makes me wonder if he’ll actually make it to top 4 and have a HTD. Would they circle back to have a HTD in MN, especially after having such a public date there?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:05 am

@luvnunity that's a good point. Now I'm wondering if he will have the same fate as other leads who took contestants to their hometown on dates and compare what week were those dates, to this date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:03 pm

@luvnunity OH I am intrigued, was one who went on a 1-ON-1 DATE in their hometown, even make it further to F4 for HTD, in previous seasons?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:21 pm

This is from the person on Reddit who first talked about the Joe “tea”

The poster said they didn't know him but was at the same university at the same times as their friends. The are talking about him and it's not in a good way. People who don't know him all say good things because he was a basketball star. They say no one is commenting in the open for fear of being sued. If something does come of it, just know it didn't come from nowhere.

I wonder what could it be??

ETA: the post has since been deleted

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to paraphrase)

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:39 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:This is from the person on Reddit who first talked about the Joe “tea”

This is from the person on Reddit who first talked about the Joe “tea”

The poster said they didn't know him but was at the same university at the same times as their friends. The are talking about him and it's not in a good way. People who don't know him all say good things because he was a basketball star. They say no one is commenting in the open for fear of being sued. If something does come of it, just know it didn't come from nowhere.

ETA: the post has since been deleted

This is what I saw yesterday too and referenced here as well. I keep seeing the word "allegations" of some sort and whatever it is, like this person stated on Reddit, those who knew of Joe saw his name on the list of contestants, they immediately contacted the show about whatever this is. It just does not sound good at all to me. Again this is the 4th person who has chimed in about this on Reddit so something is up. Apparently there is a group chat with people who know about this drama as another mentioned on Reddit. Like this poster just did not want to elaborate further but also warned everyone.

Goodness, just disheartening if this is true some serious negative stuff about Joe comes out or has occurred recently (not talking college days but something recent in the last few years). Michelle dont deserve this at all but again the show prides themselves of info like this as it is the kind of drama they like to showcase. SMH. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:15 pm

@chasus71 I hope it’s nothing extremely bad, but I’m guessing since producers are aware it must not have been bad enough for them to cut him before letting Michelle give him a date and a very public date in his hometown at that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey