SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:38 pm

I got the tea on Joe and y’all it’s BAD! They’ve reached out to Michelle’s friends and they said her friends have directly contacted producers about it and they said they would let Michelle know

It’s good that he is no longer on the show, if this information is really true, producers have hit yet another low

Last edited by cupcakespiice on Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and source)

Back to top Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:42 pm

@cupcakespiice OMG!!! really??? lets hope he was eliminated before HTD's please please if it is as bad as you have been told. I just hope Michelle is not blindsided by this mess.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:49 pm

@chasus71 this is basically going to be another Eazy situation smh, and she told me that an ex girlfriend of his that he allegedly abused also reached out to producers smh

This is so ridiculous, Michelle does not deserve this, and I hope they don’t try to make this the focus of her season

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:53 pm

I've watched Michelle with her friends on Insta stories and they seem like a great group, I'm not surprised they got involved.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:54 pm

Thanks for confirming what I thought it might be.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:57 pm

@cupcakespiice Oh gosh I hope they don't either. The producers really need to learn that this is not good drama it can be emotional trauma for the lead if these things reach them. Just the fact that Joe made it so far in the process is concerning either way considering when the people did contact the show. From what I gathered from Redditt, folks had contacted the show when they saw him on the contestant list. If this is true, then the show surely let it go on for too long knowing what they were rumored to know.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:10 pm

This is probably going to be even more traumatizing to Michelle since he was telling his friends that they already knew each other.. imagine finding out someone you know is actually a monster

And I saw one of his friends trying to hype him up on Twitter when someone mentioned him being on the bachelorette smh everybody involved is disgusting, and it’s time for all them producers to be fired

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:19 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:This is probably going to be even more traumatizing to Michelle since he was telling his friends that they already knew each other.. imagine finding out someone you know is actually a monster

And I saw one of his friends trying to hype him up on Twitter when someone mentioned him being on the bachelorette smh everybody involved is disgusting, and it’s time for all them producers to be fired

:claphands Agree 100% this type of issue should not be tolerated nor be something the show would hide just for the sake of "drama".
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:17 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:I got the tea on Joe and y’all it’s BAD! They’ve reached out to Michelle’s friends and they said her friends have directly contacted producers about it and they said they would let Michelle know

It’s good that he is no longer on the show, if this information is really true, producers have hit yet another low

Is it possible he makes HTDs before Michelle finds out?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:32 am

All I can think of wasn't it JoJo's season when producers gave her a tabloid about the rumours that were circulating about Jordan?

If the producers were told about Joe's past, imo I don't think they'll quietly tell her, rather they'll make it a huge dramatic scene.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:All I can think of wasn't it JoJo's season when producers gave her a tabloid about the rumours that were circulating about Jordan?

If the producers were told about Joe's past, imo I don't think they'll quietly tell her, rather they'll make it a huge dramatic scene.

It’s going to be so unfortunate if they try to make that the focus of her season, but I can see them doing that especially if there’s no drama with anybody else

But I’m still confused on this whole Joe thing because when the pics of the men were first released there was a girl on Reddit who said that she’s hooked up with Joe a few times and said he’s super nice, got whoever he wanted but was still respectful, cut to when he got the 1 on 1 with Michelle she said there is potential drama but didn’t say what it was, she only said that him and Michelle knew each other before

Now that other girl said it’s sexual abuse allegations and she said he’s really shallow/cocky and a clout chaser, so there’s basically two different versions of information and IDK what to believe, but I don’t want this to overshadow Michelle’s love story with whoever she chooses

TPTB will just never learn smh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:09 pm

@cupcakespiice good post.

The other thing and I'm not saying the rumours are untrue or defending him because I don't have all the facts, but you would think that if Michelle knew him, she would have known about the rumours as well. jmo's but if they both live in the same area word gets out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey