SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - **No-Spoilers**

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - **No-Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - **No-Spoilers**

Post by bilolo Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:12 pm

anders wrote:I LOVE Rachel, she's a fierce competitor.
yes i do love her and wish Brenchel wins the competition
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - **No-Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - **No-Spoilers**

Post by just2relax Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:19 pm

I love Rachel, and my 16 year old son who never watched BB, says he waits to hear what she is going to say next. He really enjoys her.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 pm

anders wrote:I LOVE Rachel, she's a fierce competitor.
That's why I love her... and because she takes no sh** from anybody! 👅 Her emotional spurts are annoying, but I think Brendon is a good match for her because he's the calm, rational one (most of the time). I always liked her on both BB seasons, though, especially BB13 because she won after being a target the entire season.
bowdown

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:35 pm

I still can't stand Rachel. I find her to be a major whiner and emotional basket case. I'd love for them to be cut soon but I'm not that lucky. :giggle:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:28 am

albean99 wrote:I still can't stand Rachel. I find her to be a major whiner and emotional basket case. I'd love for them to be cut soon but I'm not that lucky. The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - **No-Spoilers** - Page 2 40742102

I tried watching this season a couple of weeks ago. I saw Rachel complaining about something not being fair and Brendon calling another woman a not so nice name. So I quickly turned the channel. Some people it seems will never change. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - **No-Spoilers**

+4
deedreamer
eightfifteen
albean99
Love_Me
8 posters