SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:11 am

There's been no bad info about Nayte, no one's come out and said anything negative about him. It's sad that it seems like people want there to be something bad about him, and are willing to seemingly fabricate things. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:19 am

mercieme wrote:Wow….Oh em gee….I can’t with this ish. Thanks @seton for sharing. This is now reaching the Jenna Cooper level of rumors IMO, we are here to sleuth and not to make up unsubstantiated rumors, jmho.

Yeah, I figured that a lot of you don't know what is really going on. There is some sort of agenda. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:20 am

This is just getting ridiculous. I predicted weeks ago that stories about exes and hookups will start to surface and that is exactly what is happening. Look, is Nayte perfect? Of course not. He is an good looking man and I’m sure he has had his fair share of affairs. He is allowed to have that. But creating rumors that has the potential of destroying a new relationship is dangerous. IMO. I have listened to bekah’s podcast and I haven’t heard what has been alleged. I know Nayte is not everyone’s cup of tea but unless I see evidence of mischiefs, I will continue to believe that he is a good guy. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:23 am

seton wrote:For the posters who don't read reddit, this person is pulling a Jamie and saying WE are saying this when it is SHE who said it. no no

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Screen59

Is this post deleted? I can’t find it anymore

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:28 am

Yes, it was deleted after a hr but I might be able to still link if u want.

sdmom wrote:
seton wrote:For the posters who don't read reddit, this person is pulling a Jamie and saying WE are saying this when it is SHE who said it. no no

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Screen59

Is this post deleted? I can’t find it anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:40 am

Thanks! It’s deleted probably there is no evidence to support the speculations.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Locknkey Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:40 am

SpecialK wrote:I just can’t see why he follows and then unfollows. We actually do have the screenshots of how he followed her then went and unfollowed her. There is some good group chats in Insta sharing pics and info as well.  

Can you link to these discussion on Instagram cuz I’m not seeing them and also when did Bekah talked about this on her podcast cuz she hasn’t brought it up at all. You need to start providing proof before making these claims.

Locknkey

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:51 am

This seems to have gotten out of hand online. This doesn't even meet the "when there's smoke there's fire" standard because that doesn't seem like smoke to me. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by FlowerChild Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:04 pm

SpecialK wrote:
hoeletariat wrote:So I saw this tiktok expecting something, but there is absolutely nothing happening? This is what ends an engagement? Like, y’all are not going to give us something more concrete?

Link: Tiktok

Well Nayte actually followed this blond, her name is Makayla and then went and unfollowed her.  He did this the previous night as well with another girl then she followed him back and the next a.m. they unfollowed each other.  It's very suspect to me.

His ex has said this is his behavior follows them checks them out and then hooks up with them and then unfollows them.  All I know he better not be cheating on Michelle.  She deserves the world.  

If you don’t have proof of him doing anything other than following some random girl and being friendly/socializing at a party then please stop talking about this, because it’s how peoples lives & relationships get ruined.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rude to another member.)

FlowerChild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:29 pm

Reiterating what was said last night: moving forward, discussions of Nayte & the other men from this season as it pertains to rumors should include proof when posting. Also let's start being clearer about what is our own opinion & what is fact. Most importantly, all discussions should remain respectful of the other other members of this forum. TY.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:05 pm

seton wrote:Proof or it didn't happen. Rolling Eyes

To all our forum members, this post is rude and rudeness is not allowed on our site, per our rules. If you have a strong opinion, you MUST state "IMO" or "In My Opinion" or "I think". But really there is a nicer way to question the authenticity of posts in question. I'm glad Seton did that but do not condone the manner in which it was done.

Remember to play nice so we can continue to enjoy our forum. Thank you! Keep on sleuthin'!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:18 pm

Yes, it was meant to be rude. I'm sorry. I knew what that poster was up to as soon as I saw her post. You all don't even know a quarter of what is going on. That poster has been trying to spread really, really malicious rumours about Nayte since August.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan