SELECT CONTENT

Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:13 pm

Per GuardianAngel and the news from THR today that TB will come from this season. Pardeep has changed his IG URL
https://www.instagram.com/pardeepinbrooklyn/

It looks like he deleted a LOT of posts.

When I or someone has time, it will be interesting to compare all the changes he has made to his IG bio as part of his rebranding.

Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 A13

Back to top Go down

Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by barbell Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:16 pm

If TPTB like him enough to make him the Bachelor, they’ll figure out a way to build more face time throughout Michelle’s season and through other ABC and Bachelor related vehicles. I think he appears to be a great choice!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Did he even get a 1-1? Aren’t early 1-1s reserved for early front runners?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:52 pm

luvnunity wrote:Did he even get a 1-1?  Aren’t early 1-1s reserved for early front runners?

I doubt he got a 1on1. I caught him changing his bio the day after RC2.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:41 pm

Bringing these all forward to compare.

July 26th

frajosfanofchris wrote:Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Pardee10

Aug 5th

seton wrote:Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Screen26

https://www.instagram.com/scientistfrombrooklyn/

Aug 5th

seton wrote:He's out. He changed his bio this afternoon

@GuardianAngel

Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Screen29

seton wrote:Per GuardianAngel and the news from THR today that TB will come from this season. Pardeep has changed his IG URL
https://www.instagram.com/pardeepinbrooklyn/

It looks like he deleted a LOT of posts.

When I or someone has time, it will be interesting to compare all the changes he has made to his IG bio as part of his rebranding.

Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 A13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:53 am

Interesting IG post and story from Pardeep today.  He also unarchived 5 posts, bring the total to 13.

Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 31cc0e10

Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 D20bd110

Last edited by mbl on Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:19 am

I've been enjoying his content. He is adorkable. I listened to his podcast. It sounds like his name is pronounced as par-DEE.

To me, he is the class of this cast. I admit that I lost a lot of my interest in this season once he was eliminated. The last 2 weeks especially has been a chore to sleuth.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:13 am

@seton some peeps on Reddit think he might be the next bachelor especially with him apparently being in LA per the IG story. I think it will be awesome if gets it. Thoughts on the speculation???

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:17 am

He is so flippin handsome!

Re his name, I am familiar with the name, it's pronounced, Paahr - deep

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:32 am

mercieme wrote:@seton some peeps on Reddit think he might be the next bachelor especially with him apparently being in LA per the IG story. I think it will be awesome if gets it. Thoughts on the speculation???

He used the same post on his Podcast IG page, word for word. Also, the hashtags, plus his rebranding as "Gamer" point to something gaming-related as the 'big announcement'. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:42 am

seton wrote:
mercieme wrote:@seton some peeps on Reddit think he might be the next bachelor especially with him apparently being in LA per the IG story. I think it will be awesome if gets it. Thoughts on the speculation???

He used the same post on his Podcast IG page, word for word. Also, the hashtags, plus his rebranding as "Gamer" point to something gaming-related as the 'big announcement'. Sorry.

Well, watching this show more and more of late, it does feel like a game. Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1710264613

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:46 am

That name is not uncommon in my neck of the woods. Just saying what I know. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pardeep Singh - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
mbl
luvnunity
barbell
Amethyst
GuardianAngel