SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel Not to mention the girl that he was in a relationship with that sent that info, said he used it to improve himself, to see how to be better in his next relationship. More people should do that rather that just blindly jumping into the next.

I agree that all this info came out during his interviews and they just wrote themselves a new storyline. Also, since Kaitlyn and Tayshia found this all out before the M&G, why even let him come on, meet with Michelle and only then tell her?

Yes to the first bold. I felt that was a positive.

Great point about finding the notes beforehand and yet they didn't say anything. I think he was tricked. I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CanadianBachFan Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Norcalgal IA it was obvious it was a set up, but while watching I really thought he was shocked that he was being let go and felt he didn't do anything wrong.

All he had to do was mentioned during an interview his excessive use of spreadsheets and excel, probably even told him he had started some already, and there's one scripted segment take care of. He even mentioned that some females helped him with it.

There's a contestant on Married at First Sight that has the same obsession with excel and documentation. I too document when travelling what we're going to do on what day where we're going to shop and eat. I do all the driving so if we're going to shop in the north end, I want to eat in the north end so I'm not driving all around hells half acres.

To me he was doing his homework, and some of that info is obviously from someone who's watched the show. Being on Bachelor Road trip or whatever that was called, is different than being on this show imo.

I get doing research, just seemed excessive. IMO. Maybe there is a girl out there who would appreciate that but Michelle said she just wanted them to be themselves, he wasn't the one, so she didn't want to waste time.

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBachFan Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel Not to mention the girl that he was in a relationship with that sent that info, said he used it to improve himself, to see how to be better in his next relationship. More people should do that rather that just blindly jumping into the next.

I agree that all this info came out during his interviews and they just wrote themselves a new storyline. Also, since Kaitlyn and Tayshia found this all out before the M&G, why even let him come on, meet with Michelle and only then tell her?

Yes to the first bold. I felt that was a positive.

Great point about finding the notes beforehand and yet they didn't say anything. I think he was tricked. I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

Doesn't seem as if he was tricked, he said that's just how he rolls from his interview today. Kaitlyn said she and Tayshia went back and forth about whether to tell Michelle, they didn't want to ruin her mindset going into the first night. Think when they saw her crushing on him they decided to give her a heads up and let her make the decision. Ryan was not the one for Michelle, seems very calculated in his approach to life, don't mean that in a bad way...She just doesn't seem that way.

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:23 pm

I listened to this podcast yesterday, around the 38:00? mark they had Ryan on.

He says paraphrasing, he's a busy guy, works long hours, doesn't have time for much. He always documents events in his life. He said there was a personal journal that K and T were reading. He didn't really read the notes his friend gave him, and that's why he brought everything with him to go over them. IDK I just don't think he's as bad as he's made out to be. He acknowledges he could see how people took it the wrong way.

“I have zero time… I was working like 60 hours a week,” Fox explained of his high-demand job. “So they basically gave me this short amount of time to get ready. I had to sort out my clothes. So I asked my close friend, ‘Hey, could you give me a quick summary of the show? Can you give me a summary of Michelle? Put it all in a little thing and give it to me?”“I’m a big journaler,” he continued. “So one of the things they read was my ‘self devotionals’… like my pros and cons lists of myself. I also made notes of my past relationships and shoved it all into a binder before I left.”

But later insisted, “There was nothing bad on the notes. That’s what when Michelle asked to me them I said, ‘Go ahead.’”
https://etcanada.com/news/830015/the-bachelorettes-ryan-fox-addresses-early-boot-infamous-notes/

The ex goes to RS then I see this headline yesterday. Why would she be shocked to see him on the show when she helped him with the notes?

Ryan Fox’s Ex-Girlfriend Was ‘Shocked’ by His ‘Bachelorette’ Appearance:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ryan-foxs-ex-was-shocked-by-his-bachelorette-appearance/

I'm just glad the sleuthing picked up on Sept 10th he added songs "20 days ago" to his playlist confirming he was out early! yes

bluwavz wrote:snipped

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/aa67b255-44cc-4c7d-b79a-8338b65fdeae

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:58 pm

Becca said that he was their Bachelor when the show came to his city and while I can't remember exactly what she said, I think it was something like he came me across as fake or not natural. Tayshia didn't seem impressed by him at all after she read the notes.

I could see that it could have been mostly research but the whole thing about getting more airtime seems sketchy to me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:44 pm

Well, if I was making notes for my friend who was about to go on the show, I would add bits about how to get airtime and how to get a better edit. I often mention it to people I am watching with who don't usually watch. By explaining how editing works it helps them understand why people act so weird...some to get airtime, lucrative career as an influencer or because they are edited crazy/fake/villain, etc.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:56 pm

I'd tell them to be themselves, don't wear a stupid costume for the M & G, and stay out of the drama but first I'd tell them not to do the show. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:39 pm

albean99 wrote:I'd tell them to be themselves, don't wear a stupid costume for the M & G, and stay out of the drama but first I'd tell them not to do the show. laugh out loud

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698 That goes without sayin @albean99, but if they really insisted, then I would explain the ins and outs of how the show works...manipulation and editing. Oh, I could give a class after all these years.

I actually had a co-worker who applied for the Bachelor Canada years ago. I helped her with her application and explained the pitfalls of the show. Despite being a fan, she really had no idea how things worked. Fortunately she never made it on the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBachFan Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:17 pm

albean99 wrote:I'd tell them to be themselves, don't wear a stupid costume for the M & G, and stay out of the drama but first I'd tell them not to do the show. laugh out loud
hahahaha

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:25 pm

Very good advice everyone! Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

I'd tell them to keep their IG public and not to delete anything so sleuthers can find out about their past and future SM activity. Join our forum, and let one of the mod's know what their username is.

Once they are eliminated as soon as they get their phone pm us and provide proof of who left when.

Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
luvnunity
Agent99
Al
chasus71
GuardianAngel