SELECT CONTENT

Will Urena - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Urena - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Urena - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:55 pm

Hmmmm... so he is following 2 more people, perhaps he is out and looks like he did some cleanup of followers.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Will Urena - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Urena - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Just about falls into line, time-wise, with when the Bachelorettes have their girl power moment and send home a villain.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:10 pm

Yes thank goodness he is out. I would not have liked it if he snaked his way too far into the process. Michelle don't deserve this type of guy.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:29 pm

Just a FYI, his IG has now gone PUBLIC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:40 pm

seton wrote:Just a FYI, his IG has now gone PUBLIC.
Just so I can follow along was there a doubt that he was actually out before now? Just asking for the filming schedule and when we think he was actually gone.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:42 pm

sorry for the double post but that was short lived, his IG is now back to private

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:46 pm

@Aunties_Love I was just going to respond, it was iffy. He was private and his followings were changing by one here and one there, so not really confirmation.

Now that @seton saw that he was public, and you noticed he's back to private I'd say yes he's out.

I hope he was out earlier because his Twitter is disgusting and I don't care to see him on my tv. jmo

Hope this thread helps.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6116-bachelorette-18-michelle-young-eliminated-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1497526

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:56 pm

Sorry that I didn't take a cap but couldn't be bothered. As one might have expect, his grid was just full of him flexing in front of the mirror

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:25 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree with you as well on this guy. I really hope he doesn't last too long and is eliminated earlier than what we think. Maybe he comes off different you think on the show?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:38 pm

@seton Muscleman laugh out loud

@chasus71 I wouldn't be surprised but from his retweets on twitter, I don't care for him at all. jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:44 pm

LOL!! yes I am so with you there @GuardianAngel
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:48 pm

@chasus71 I just checked his twitter, he's following one less and the retweets I saw don't exist. To me he unfollowed that person so his retweets are now gone.

ETA: Yup just as I suspected.

Will Urena - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Captu474

https://doesfollow.com/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Urena - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
frajosfanofchris
bluwavz