SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Elizabeth Corrgian and Salley Carson seem to have been early cuts. RS said Salley never made it onto the show. And Elizabeth had some SM activity yesterday. Reality Steve says he believes 3 women would be cut and the number of women that start the season will be 30. So their should be I other women that got cut early.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:03 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Elizabeth Corrgian and Salley Carson seem to have been early cuts. RS said Salley never made it onto the show. And Elizabeth had some SM activity yesterday. Reality Steve says he believes 3 women would be cut and the number of women that start the season will be 30. So their should be I other women that got cut early.

He just changed it to filming starting tonight, so Elizabeth is still in but Salley is definitely one of the ones who didn’t make the final group.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:25 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Elizabeth Corrgian and Salley Carson seem to have been early cuts. RS said Salley never made it onto the show. And Elizabeth had some SM activity yesterday. Reality Steve says he believes 3 women would be cut and the number of women that start the season will be 30. So their should be I other women that got cut early.

He just changed it to filming starting tonight, so Elizabeth is still in but Salley is definitely one of the ones who didn’t make the final group.

When would the women get their phones taken away? Because I thought it was right when they got to LA. All the women got to LA last Tuesday 22nd and latest Wednesday 23rd. The Women’s Pictures were released on Saturday. I assume they would not have their phone at that time. I noticed some of the women on IG accept follow request from some bachelor accounts which is odd because their pictures and info were released until Saturday. So either the women had their phones on Saturday or some may have been cut possible

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:00 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:

When would the women get their phones taken away? Because I thought it was right when they got to LA. All the women got to LA last Tuesday 22nd and latest Wednesday 23rd. The Women’s Pictures were released on Saturday. I assume they would not have their phone at that time. I noticed some of the women on IG accept follow request from some bachelor accounts which is odd because their pictures and info were released until Saturday. So either the women had their phones on Saturday or some may have been cut possible

You could be right. I’m not sure how all of that really works honestly. Maybe someone else will know more about the phone situation.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:45 pm

It's all very confusing because RS said they were arriving on the 21st and 22nd. Most of the IG captures here were on Sept 25/26th which would mean if RS was correct they were already in L.A without phones imo

We have seen some changes from the 25th/26th to up until the day of filming. I'm questioning the arrival days but IDK. We'll keep tracking SM and thanks to everyone who does so!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
southerngirlatheart
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: