SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:24 pm

General discussion about Season 26.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:20 pm

Unlike B18, only one contestant is public on IG this season and it's Ivana? Please correct if I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diamond Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:17 pm

Ivana has been private since a few days ago, but I'm not sure when that happened
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:28 pm

Diamond wrote:Ivana has been private since a few days ago, but I'm not sure when that happened

OIC. I followed her when she was public and didn't realize that she is now private. Thanks ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:30 am

GA, I see you just updated the Eliminations thread. Just curious why Lyndsey and Teddi are in the list as being eliminated when they were both on the Baywatch group date? Thanks! Smiley
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:37 am

Does Clayton have a type that anyone is aware of? What does Clayton like laugh out loud. Who is this guy?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:05 pm

IG activity.

and

This is further proof to me that RS may have been incorrect on the arrival dates which were just over a week before filming started. There are rapid tests, negative tests etc that need to be provided now, I found it questionable that they would have to quarantine for 10 days.

Thanks for letting me know. I will remove them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IG activity.

and

This is further proof to me that RS may have been incorrect on the arrival dates which were just over a week before filming started. There are rapid tests, negative tests etc that need to be provided now, I found it questionable that they would have to quarantine for 10 days.

Thanks for letting me know. I will remove them.

I’m betting they quarantined for at least 1 week. Since filming started on 9/29 they probably all got their on 9/22.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:24 pm

Let's just say I'm "under-whelmed" by this guy so far.  There were so many choices for the Bachelor I would have liked.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:37 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Let's just say I'm "under-whelmed" by this guy so far.  There were so many choices for the Bachelor I would have liked.

Ditto. He is pretty much the stereotypical jock they always pick. So much for diversity. Look weren't we special. We had a few seasons of that. We're over it. Back to programming as usual.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Let's just say I'm "under-whelmed" by this guy so far.  There were so many choices for the Bachelor I would have liked.

Ditto. He is pretty much the stereotypical jock they always pick. So much for diversity. Look weren't we special. We had a few seasons of that. We're over it. Back to programming as usual.
I am actually wondering if they are going to alternate now.....for Bette, we had Clare, Tayshia, Katie, and Michelle......now for Bach we had Matt and now Clayton.....maybe the next one will be a MOC??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me too. He really doesn't do a thing for me.

I was trying to figure out what they saw in him, I had no answers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I never thought of that. That only annoys me more.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Aunties_Love
Sprite
pavalygurl
Kayben14
Idlemess