SELECT CONTENT

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Credit to Reality Steve.

Caroline Campbell: 23, Nashville, TN. From small town in Illinois. Attended Lindenwood University in Missouri. Former pageant girl. Runner up for Miss Illinois in 2015 & 2016 and competed in Miss Missouri in 2019. Also has a YouTube Channel.

Facebook – Caroline Campbell (active on 9/21)
Instagram – @carolinecampbell (public as of 9/21)
LinkedIn – Caroline Campbell (active as of 9/21)

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineStats

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineC1

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineC2

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineC3

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineC4
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:50 pm

@bluwavz thanks for creating the threads!

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu499

I looked at her followings and captured this, but then I continued looking and she's following a host of former contestants.

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu498

https://www.instagram.com/thecarolinecampbell/following/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:12 pm

Oh boy, we surely back to the same ole type of contestants for the Bachelor season hmmm Wake me when it is over, JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:11 pm

@chasus71 I'm with you. Tired of the athlete/model or pageant girl season. Sounds like Colton's season all over again and we know how that turned out.

Give me mature, intelligent and funny and I'll be a loyal fan.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:03 pm

@chasus71 I know eh? The first thing I thought of was hope they're not all blonde. It will be difficult to sleuth. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@chasus71 I know eh? The first thing I thought of was hope they're not all blonde. It will be difficult to sleuth. laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl hehehe I agree
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:18 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@chasus71 I'm with you. Tired of the athlete/model or pageant girl season. Sounds like Colton's season all over again and we know how that turned out.

Agree as most of these ladies are aspired to get those followers of course like so many before them. Most of their profiles all look the same really, no one stands out just the same ole types we are seeing. I guess it is expected to have a bunch of twenty somethings. I believe Clayton anyway is only 28 so yep we will see some very young girls in this mix, & a lot of Blonds (as usual). JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:14 pm

I’m going to wait it out and see. I know that not many people thought Lauren (Arie’s) a (blonde) was ready to settle down and look at them. You just never know! Hoping for the best!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:44 pm

chasus71 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@chasus71 I'm with you. Tired of the athlete/model or pageant girl season. Sounds like Colton's season all over again and we know how that turned out.

Agree as most of these ladies are aspired to get those followers of course like so many before them. Most of their profiles all look the same really, no one stands out just the same ole types we are seeing. I guess it is expected to have a bunch of twenty somethings. I believe Clayton anyway is only 28 so yep we will see some very young girls in this mix, & a lot of Blonds (as usual). JMO.
i think clayton's f4 will be a lot like ben h and colton's. very instagram pretty (imo)
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:41 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1441381872592998401?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:30 pm

@bluwavz thanks! Thread is locked.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caroline Campbell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum