SELECT CONTENT

Shanae Ankney - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shanae Ankney - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Shanae Ankney - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:11 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/talking-it-out/exclusive-shanae-tells-all-FL7QY4KJ5Z-/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Shanae Ankney - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Shanae Ankney - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:35 pm

So I listened to over half of this and feel like I understand Shanae a bit better. What struck me most is her emotion when describing  her relationship with her dad (she says he's her best friend) and how difficult it was to grow up in a home with parents who fought a lot. (Don't know how old she was when they divorced) When asked to describer herself in 3 words - competitive, strong (can't remember the 3rd one). She hadn't watched recent season of the show and didn't realize there is a villain every season, until her friends started texting her "You're the villain!".
She is in touch with Marlena, Kira, Cassidy and Sarah reached out post-show to check in on her. During the time in the house, she considered Susie to be a friend. My impression is Shanae hasn't had a mirror held up to her behavior before and this was a huge wake-up call to her. Whether she changes remains to be seen. I think she'd benefit from therapy. Underneath all that, I feel there is a hurting little girl that lashes out in the way she saw growing up.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:32 pm

@Norcalgal thanks for the recap.

imo she definitely needs professional help. For anyone to behave that way and think it's funny, has issues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shanae Ankney - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+3
GuardianAngel
smg2587
bluwavz
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: