SELECT CONTENT

Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:02 pm

Well, that was so fun while it lasted. I enjoyed this two a lot!

The only thing I don't like (as if my opinion matters in their world Smiley ) is she was so quick to remove his IG pictures. IMO that wasn't necessary. There appeared to be a lot of good times for a few months, unless something drastic happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:16 pm

Eating my words about them being a solid couple. What do I know? Anyone else seemed like it fell apart after going to Montana for Christmas?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:26 pm

@Norcalgal Dec 28th was Riley's last IG of them together. Maurissa replied to his post. IA it was right after that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYCpouJv0hi/

Prior to that, I enjoyed some wonderful pictures of them together looking so happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:25 am

Eh I didn't care for them during BIP. Oh well, wish them all the best!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:03 pm

What is she talking about? Making comments like this can only lead to a host of rumour's and not necessarily good ones imo.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:36 pm

@GuardianAngel Well anytime it's Demi speaking, I automatically discount what is being said. Pay no attention - especially Riley and Maurisa.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:36 pm

What strange is maurissa supposedly liked demi tweet
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:55 pm

This split was well over a month ago. I don't recall any tabloids releasing any speculation as to what happened or rumours of any issues.

Why is she blurting this out now in capital letters yelling? Some people like to put it out there that they are in the know. Maurissa liking the tweet imo is childish. She will have her fans, and he'll have his. There's no need to use subtle SM likes, to make Riley look bad.

@Norcalgal IA! I didn't want to see or hear from her after having to see her on my TV so many times. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:59 pm

I hate it when they hint and throw shade. Either spit it out or shut up. You just look petty and bitter.

Demi ... Shut up!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Riley Christian & Maurissa Gunn - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+7
Sprite
suzq
ariwolf
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel