SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:38 pm

ITA, @GuardianAngel. I happened upon a video on YouTube by Dave Neal and he talks quite a bit about how Becca was treated. Nothing really new in it but he does mention how she & Thomas could do much better if they start their own podcast. I will say that I'm much happier listening to Dear Shandy than one that follows the Bachelor line so won't be listening to BHH in the future. I really only listened because of Becca and to hear some of the interviews that they wouldn't allow elsewhere.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:28 pm

@albean99 I like Dear Shandy too. I have no idea how she was treated. Do you mean by TPTB??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 I like Dear Shandy too. I have no idea how she was treated. Do you mean by TPTB??

Yes. It seems to be more that they just dumped her and Michelle with no public thanks or a chance for them to have a last chance to say goodbye. Becca did the show for over 3 years so you'd think they'd at least have mentioned that and thanked her for all she did (including doing the traveling Bachelor show). What was funny was that the pic of her and Michelle was still up when they made the announcements. I'm guessing she won't be doing anything for them in the future.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:03 am

Baby boy Jacobs is here!!! (name and photos TBA) I'm happy they are spending quality time with him. beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 1f49c

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 8367-910 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 I_got_13 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:55 am

Congrats to Becca & Thomas on their baby boy! Can't wait to see pics!

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:50 pm

Hoorray Becca and Thomas!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:08 pm

@bluwavz awww - such a special name.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:31 pm

That sweet little mouth!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1887

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:03 pm

So happy for them.  Loved the photos with the pups.  All are fortunate to have each other.   God Bless!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:00 pm

Beautiful baby boy! I love the name and the meanings. Congrats to all!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:24 pm

Aww his name adorable!! And his mouth. Precious.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 1f49c

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 8367-910 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 I_got_13 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+15
Maddy
frajosfanofchris
Linds911
iampawsitive
Norcalgal