SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:11 pm

It looks like the pups all get along. :Bendog

I'm sure they are enjoying getting out and doing things as a couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:05 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU3UpoYBjW-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU3glYbJglp/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:41 pm

Great pictures! They look like they've been together for ages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU_WRtnI0om/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:30 am

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3HIa7bQirccU4l35DRytPH?si=n1CluzycQx-a0dfrYwMUjQ&dl_branch=1
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:31 am

Aw, they're so sweet together! I watched the podcast on YouTube and it was fun to see how smitten they both are. Almost as cute was Mike and Bryan talking about them after the interview.  Link

Becca said she reached out to Thomas right after she got back home and went there to see him in San Diego. Even their dogs love each other. I wouldn't be surprised to see them move in together at some point in the not too distant future. lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:12 pm

They seem so happy together! I'm really hoping this works out for Becca because she deserves it. PINKHEART hearthumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:36 am

albean99 wrote:Aw, they're so sweet together! I watched the podcast on YouTube and it was fun to see how smitten they both are. Almost as cute was Mike and Bryan talking about them after the interview.  Link

Becca said she reached out to Thomas right after she got back home and went there to see him in San Diego. Even their dogs love each other. I wouldn't be surprised to see them move in together at some point in the not too distant future. lovetogether
I know Becca has said she wants to stay in her new place for a year but I really don't think she's going to last that long. I'm actually sort of surprised that she went through with the purchase given that she and Thomas were exchanging ILYs within three weeks of the finale and are so clearly all in on each other. It seems like it would have been easier to just keep renting and then move in with Thomas when the time is right. But I can also understand her desire to buy her own place and the pride she feels in that, and as Thomas suggested they can always use it as an investment property when she does make the move down to San Diego.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:28 pm

@Eagle Eye keeping her place as a rental can be a great investment if it's done properly. Great idea imo.

Awwww! l o v e

Proposal Plans
While she claimed that Thomas suggested she propose to him, he revealed he has “multiple text messages” asking Becca about a ring.

“It’s something we’ve talked about,” he concluded. “I mean, I don’t want to spend my life with anybody else.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/becca-kufrin-thomas-jacobs-on-how-they-got-back-together-after-bip/proposal-plans/

(Just with she wouldn't mention the other guys but I guess that's her explanation on how she's feeling)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:59 pm

Abigail and Noah came to visit this weekend, and all four of them went to the “Blended Festival” in SD.
They hung out with a bunch of people from BN, including Katie, so there is apparently no bad blood between her and Thomas.
I think this is really big of him. As much as I always liked Katie, she was dead wrong about him, and unnecessarily cruel IMO.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:49 pm

Becca looks great. She always seemed the type to get a long with everyone or stay neutral for the most part.

I think she just didn't realize Thomas was for real but I'm glad she went with her gut.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:32 am

I never thought Katie was really upset with Thomas...or that into him. I always thought the fight was for show. She knew the script and she played her part.

Becca and Thomas seem like a fun couple. Hopefully things will work out for her this time. Third time's the charm!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+15
Maddy
frajosfanofchris
Linds911
iampawsitive
Norcalgal