SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:42 am

I don’t find either Michael or Blake attractive!
Give me someone hot, someone that I believe women will fight over for…Tyler C!

Al Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:01 pm

sdmom wrote:I don’t find either Michael or Blake attractive!
Give me someone hot, someone that I believe women will fight over for…Tyler C!

Al Jmo.

Yes! I would love for it to be Tyler C. also. The Dude is so hot… I agree about the women fighting over him. laugh out loud

Please NO Blake.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:26 pm

I like Blake, he's fun, level headed, direct and communicates well, but I don't think I want to watch a whole season of him.   I'm surprised that Michael A didn't get the gig this go-around, a lot of people seemed to be rooting for him but there's something about him that creeps me out a bit.  Can't really put my finger on it, but if he's chosen, I doubt I would watch.  I think Tyler C seems like it would be ratings gold.  As much as I'd like to see TC on my screen again, I kind of hope he doesn't do anymore Bachelor shows.  His life seems to be going well right now, and I'd hate to see it messed up from the drama that always surrounds this show.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:19 pm

At one point I thought Michael A was going to be the bachelor when they advertised for bachelorettes, mother's and divorcees but they chose Matt. They announced Matt as TB before Clare's season started filming IIRC so maybe they'll announce the back to back Bachelors after the premiere.

It seems like a long way away yet, anything can happen depending on the fan fav's from Michelle's season jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:19 am

Don't want Blake, don't want Michael....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1906

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:35 pm

I agree with everyone that I'm not on the Blake or Michael train. I'm going to post an UO from what I've seen here, but I'd like a Greg G season (I know he is controversial and potentially coupled up) or a Brandon J season (young, but what a charmer, and I'm old so feels kind of icky). I think these two gents would have more interested women from what I see online. Blake/Michael A are a bit older, but they are bland and IMO not that attractive or charismatic. My ultimate choice is still Tyler C for the hype, Peter K for the looks (I know a ton hate him, I don't like his views), or an old timer like Roberto for the total package.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:08 pm

i would LOVE to see brandon. he’s 27, so not too young (i know he looks younger) and he’s very attractive and charismatic.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Agree. I thought he was 25, but notice his profile said 26 and he turned 27 on the show (with Michelle celebrating). I think we get an ending like Blake H for F2 on Becca's season, but depending on how AFR works out, I think he'd be a great choice. Given us more than Clayton at least and he is relevant to the season with the heartbroken ange.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:25 pm

I kind of like Joe as a prospective lead. There were a few guys from this season that would have been good so am still SMH about Clayton for next season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:28 am

I don’t know if I could name him, since he’s still on Michelle’s season, but I wonder if her alleged F2 is in consideration for the lead?

He did not post much during the first couple of weeks of Michelle’s season but he does now. He also works out a lot. To prepare for possible lead ? Depending on his editing, he could emerge as the sweet, endearing fan favorite, and deserve a chance for finding his person?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As long as the title thread indicates *Sleuthing Spoilers* it's ok.

IA I found him very sweet. Getting back to back group date roses doesn't hurt either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:15 pm

blake is not my choice to be bachelor but i can see the storyline after katie and john's announcement [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Loulou
suzq
FLChica
ule101
AlexisVon