SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:40 pm

Well, well, well. Let me get this straight...So Rachel blindsided Zach and Avan, all the while making them feel like sh*t because they actually wanted a hot minute to think about wanting to get engaged, then gets engaged to Tino and promptly blindsides him by returning the ring and tells him she wants to date? He than kissed someone and of course, she then breaks up with him? So she basically set him up to do anything stupid so she would then have an excuse to break up with him too. Well, I know who I think is an a**hole and it's not him.

She needs to apologize to all the guys this season since she cried herself a river, cancelled cocktail parties right and left, made most of them feel like cr*p, made them apologize repeatedly for making princess feel bad, is all into one guy who she finally gets engaged to and then proceeds to do the same sh*t to him and then it is his fault?

Worst lead ever and that is saying a lot since we have had Colton, Peter, Clare and Clayton in the recent past. Ugh, what a waste of a season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

dwts - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:21 pm

Gabby and Erich now have an us weekly article about them. I personally hope they don't sweep everything that has come out about him under the rug to just try and show a happy couple. This season has been a dumpster fire -- why not totally embrace it at this point?

I am waiting to hear Rachel's side of the story before I form any opinions on her and Tino's breakup. I know that he followed and liked a lot of bikini pics of IG models right after they got engaged. I am sure that Rachel got wind of that. I am not going to judge anyone for being unsure of someone or a relationship once outside of the "filming bubble". Honestly, if she was not convinced that Tino was her guy after the show -- I just wish that she would have totally broken it off with him rather than saying that she wanted to step back to dating. A clean break may have been better for all involved. I do wish that the pressure to become engaged at the end wasn't so strong. These people really do not know each other well. I do think Rachel really wanted an engagement -- she knows that is the main goal of the show. That can't be the only goal, though. I hope both Rachel and Gabby get some counseling after this experience. They need real support. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:56 pm

Sprite wrote:Well, well, well. Let me get this straight...So Rachel blindsided Zach and Avan, all the while making them feel like sh*t because they actually wanted a hot minute to think about wanting to get engaged, then gets engaged to Tino and promptly blindsides him by returning the ring and tells him she wants to date? He than kissed someone and of course, she then breaks up with him? So she basically set him up to do anything stupid so she would then have an excuse to break up with him too. Well, I know who I think is an a**hole and it's not him.

She needs to apologize to all the guys this season since she cried herself a river, cancelled cocktail parties right and left, made most of them feel like cr*p, made them apologize repeatedly for making princess feel bad, is all into one guy who she finally gets engaged to and then proceeds to do the same sh*t to him and then it is his fault?

Worst lead ever and that is saying a lot since we have had Colton, Peter, Clare and Clayton in the recent past. Ugh, what a waste of a season.

I totally agree. If Rachel hadn't operated the same way with Zach and Aven - throwing the blame on them, rather than saying her heart had led her elsewhere - I would not be so critical. I think it's fair to say that Tino's ego probably took quite a hit if she tells him she wants to step back and date. Not saying it's right for him to kiss someone - or check out models - but I can understand how this whole scenario could be quite hurtful to him - big ego -- and on top of his father being so skeptical and the whole story being aired on national tv. Maybe this explains Rachel constantly crying - did she find herself not falling for any of these guys - so "what's wrong with me ?" - and how do I manage the pressure the producers are giving me ??
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:19 am

If he was interested in following and liking Instagram models, why didn't he try to leave when he got to F3? He seemed to be all-in to win it, but I don't understand why if that's not even what he wanted. She's not blameless either obviously, but I just don't get his behavior.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:02 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:51 pm

I feel we need a break from all the messiness, so here it something sweet: Rachel was the one who suggested Gabby for DWTS.
https://www.etonline.com/why-gabby-windey-was-chosen-for-dancing-with-the-stars-over-rachel-recchia-191008

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:00 am

That was kind of Rachel to plant the seed.

For future sleuthing, I wonder why she wasn't on Millsey's radar for DWTS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:08 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:56 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:04 am

BLUWAVZ thank you for posting the Gabby article .. it’s good to see that they are being mature and working thru some tough things. I really hope these two make it

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:06 am

I am sorry, but I don't consider him kissing another woman under these circumstances as cheating. I just don't. She is a mess and needs serious therapy and to stop dating until she gets herself together, but I get the impression that she thinks her sh*t don't stink so good luck with that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:35 am

Jeepers wrote:BLUWAVZ thank you for posting the Gabby article .. it’s good to see that they are being mature and working thru some tough things.  I really hope these two make it

I have the same opinion. I feel like some people are so mad at gabby right now but I think she’s being mature about this and trying to see if they can work through things. Doesn’t mean what he did was okay but I’m happy she’s happy and hope it works out after all this show is about finding love!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl