SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:48 pm

ariwolf wrote:TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 62e53b10
https://instagram.com/jessepalmer

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 22992e10

https://www.instagram.com/p/CblU5jIPF4o/?utm_medium=copy_link
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:32 am

i'm really not a fan of gabby's dress
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:58 am

ariwolf wrote:i'm really not a fan of gabby's dress

I don’t mind the dress, but her hair looked so much better on the ATFR show! IMO
Hopefully it’s just the screenshot. So excited for the girls!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:20 am

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:37 am

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:41 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:

Think that’s Jason and Aven. Possibly Ethan of the guy we only see the back of the head. All the hype he got on sm and what I hear about him I think Jason was first out of the limo, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:30 am

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:48 am

Jessie has a story up from the control room screens. It shows Gabby and Rachel doing itms and at least three of the guys.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jessepalmer/2802994545998302353/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:28 am

I actually love Gabbys dress. I do like her side part better, but I think the dress is killer.

I wish Rachel would have done an updo or something. And her dress is okay but it’s always the same type of dress I feel like I always see her wear. I hope we see some different types of styles for her as the season goes on.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:15 am

smg2587 wrote:Jessie has a story up from the control room screens. It shows Gabby and Rachel doing itms and at least three of the guys.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jessepalmer/2802994545998302353/

Thanks for the updates everyone!. The IG story was too quick to capture Gabby and Rachel, but he ended it with commenting night one is  officially in the books and he can't wait. I'm not sure if the first picture is the time, his name covers the am part, but clearly the second picture shows its 6:58 am. Just thought I'd point that out for those who may not know, over the years of sleuthing, it has been determined, M&G goes on until the early morning hours.

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Captu855

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Captu856

Not a fan of Gabby's hair or dress and IA @Bachhh022 it seems that's the only colour I can think of seeing Rachel in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:56 pm

Those it seem like they wrapped night one filming a little early this year. The past few seasons it seem like they went until 9 am from what I heard past leads and contestants say. For them to finished 2 hours earlier with 2 leads seems odd. Especially with Nick Viall putting the rumor out there that he heard no one goes home night one. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:51 pm

Regardless if it ended at almost 7 am or two hours later, I have such a hard time staying up all night! The adrenaline must help the leads and contestants and I see Jesse had some espresso! The pizza looked killer!

I really liked Gabby's hair on AFTR with the side part but she is a millennial and the middle part is their style! I'm sure the men were wowed by both G and R!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl