SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:So sleuthing hasn't really determined who finished where in the F4?

It’s all just a guess/prediction at this point which is what I stated when I posted my guesses. It’s not based on anything but a guess. 👍🏼
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:15 am

Thanks everyone. Been missing a lot lately with the troubles that my province has been going through but now things are getting back on track so am trying to catch up here.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:51 pm

Bringing this over from the SM thread. I'll create a poll for these four!

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for all the great info everyone!

Considering Rachel's mom's unfollow I don't think Rachel is the F1. @smg2587 noticed on Nov 22nd she deleted posts.

Serene had some fluctuation on Nov 20th on her IG but with @smg2587 and @Kayben14 discovery of the twitter created on Nov 20th now I'm thinking she made those slight IG changes at the same time she created the twitter. I think maybe she's F3. Since filming ended the weekend of Nov 20th she would have been with Clayton for an extra few days.

I don't think Susie is F1 because on Nov 17th @sportsgirl94 noticed her Linkedin account dropped from 196 to 189. I'm active on Linkedin for work, and that's not something that you constantly change like one would on IG, so I'm thinking she's F4.

Gabby has been pretty consistent on IG with very little to no changes. As of today she followed one more since we first captured her IG and that's pretty much the only change (other than dropping followers). She was my guess as the F1 when we got the S/caps of them together.

Based on the little info we have, I'm going with.

Gabby F1
Rachel F2
Serene F3
Susie F4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:33 am

how long is it gonna take rs to piece together that the latest preview gave away that serene is f4, susie is f3, and rachel & gabby are the f2? laugh out loud it's right there for him...
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:56 am

ariwolf wrote:how long is it gonna take rs to piece together that the latest preview gave away that serene is f4, susie is f3, and rachel & gabby are the f2? laugh out loud it's right there for him...

The platter was handed to him and he already tried to drop it.

This at least makes shv sleuthing a little easier.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:12 am

ariwolf wrote:how long is it gonna take rs to piece together that the latest preview gave away that serene is f4, susie is f3, and rachel & gabby are the f2? laugh out loud it's right there for him...

Tbh the preview is so chopped up it’s hard to tell but it’s clear to people that follow spoilers that Serene when home at F4. It’s strange they are hiding Susie in the preview. I think their is a lot we are missing because why are their only two women at the RC and why would he announce that he slept with both them at RC. I feel like we’re missing a lot.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:38 pm

I'm not so sure there are only 2 at the FRC. Did we hear of the F3 self eliminating? That has happened in the past where the lead gives a rose to each of the remaining two. We do see the same dresses of two of them, black and the other gold shiny and the same dresses at the RC.

Looking at this cap closer, and enlarging it, there might be an arm? It could be shadows.

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 F3110

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captu683

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6257p48-bachelor-26-clayton-echard-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:02 pm

@GuardianAngel When I kept looking at that part it looks like a shadow to me. Not sure though. It could be either oneI guess. We are probably not going to get a better look until the full promo. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Doesn’t Clayton say he was intimate with “both” of you? Or was that a voiceover? I cannot watch the video at this moment to check. If he does say that at that time, it has to be only 2 girls there right?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:50 pm

@southerngirlatheart that's what I heard as well. I went back to look for it. I didn't remember it was said at that location. Here it is. Starting around 1:00. There goes my theory about there possibly being a F3. laugh out loud He must have let the F3 go or self eliminated and gave both roses to the remaining? We have seen that in the past.

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captu686

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MxxmXuoPiQ

ETA: at 1:20 "he's in love with all three of us" So is that at a different time/location?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:07 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Doesn’t Clayton say he was intimate with “both” of you? Or was that a voiceover? I cannot watch the video at this moment to check. If he does say that at that time, it has to be only 2 girls there right?

You do see him say the words I was intimate with both of you but it only shows his face when he’s saying it.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:29 pm

I heard 'both of you' and rewatched it several times to make sure I heard it correctly.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022