SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:07 pm

Production left in the comment by Susie's dad on hometowns: "She is loyal to a fault until someone loses her trust". I believe that foreshadows the ending. Production loves to leave us these Easter Eggs!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:50 pm

I’m paraphrasing here, but the latest spoiler I saw on IG is that Clayton breaks it off with both Rachel & Gabby at some point before the FRC (not sure when) to prove his love to Susie. He proposes to her, but she turns it down. However, they’ve been seeing each other post show. Production really wanted Susie as B’ette. Take this for what it’s worth, which is a rumoured spoiler, but I could see some version of this as true.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:12 pm

jojo47 wrote:I’m paraphrasing here, but the latest spoiler I saw on IG is that Clayton breaks it off with both Rachel & Gabby at some point before the FRC (not sure when) to prove his love to Susie. He proposes to her, but she turns it down. However, they’ve been seeing each other post show. Production really wanted Susie as B’ette. Take this for what it’s worth, which is a rumoured spoiler, but I could see some version of this as true.

Is this the spoiler that zacharyreality shared today? He also said something about maybe two bachelorettes -  Gabby and Rachel. Not sure what to believe but I would like that scenario!

Last edited by southerngirlatheart on Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:14 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I’m paraphrasing here, but the latest spoiler I saw on IG is that Clayton breaks it off with both Rachel & Gabby at some point before the FRC (not sure when) to prove his love to Susie. He proposes to her, but she turns it down. However, they’ve been seeing each other post show. Production really wanted Susie as B’ette. Take this for what it’s worth, which is a rumoured spoiler, but I could see some version of this as true.

Is this the spoiler that zacharyreality shared today? He also said something about two bachelorettes -  Gabby and Rachel. Not sure what to believe but I would like that scenario!

@southerngirlatheart I believe that is the account that shared the rumoured spoiler.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Is this the spoiler that zacharyreality shared today? He also said something about two bachelorettes -  Gabby and Rachel. Not sure what to believe but I would like that scenario!

@southerngirlatheart I believe that is the account that shared the rumoured spoiler.

Wanted to include that he also said production wanted Susie for bachelorette and tried breaking them up even told Clayton that Susie already signed a contract with them and that’s why he was so mad at her during the break up…
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:23 pm

Part of me still thinks because of MF’s tweet that it ain’t over yet means maybe he has been seeing Susie after the show and so they could reconcile at the ATFR show. The several posts of Clayton at that possible SHV looked like they were taken by a photographer - isn’t Susie one? My head is spinning and I wish it was Tuesday night. laugh out loud
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:31 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Part of me still thinks because of MF’s tweet that it ain’t over yet means maybe he has been seeing Susie after the show and so they could reconcile at the ATFR show. The several posts of Clayton at that possible SHV looked like they were taken by a photographer - isn’t Susie one? My head is spinning and I wish it was Tuesday night. laugh out loud

I really don't see Susie and Clayton lasting too much longer if they are together. But, you never know. Wish them both well.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:14 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Wanted to include that he also said production wanted Susie for bachelorette and tried breaking them up even told Clayton that Susie already signed a contract with them and that’s why he was so mad at her during the break up…

Hmmm, that would certainly be enough to tick anybody off...

Wonder why he went ahead to say he loved her if they'd already told him that garbage??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:10 pm

They didn't show us their love story because they were gunning for her to be bachelorette...it's so messed up. Because of the producers we didn't get to see romance and sweet, tender, "real" moments between them. It would serve them right (Even though I think she'd be an awesome 'ette) if Clayton and Susie did try to make a go of it in a real world. However, I'm sure if it doesn't work out, she'll be right back in the mix for next time. How would 2 'ettes even work? At the same time? Are Rachel and Gabby friends?
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:18 pm

goodgolly wrote:They didn't show us their love story because they were gunning for her to be bachelorette...it's so messed up. Because of the producers we didn't get to see romance and sweet, tender, "real" moments between them. It would serve them right (Even though I think she'd be an awesome 'ette) if Clayton and Susie did try to make a go of it in a real world. However, I'm sure if it doesn't work out, she'll be right back in the mix for next time. How would 2 'ettes even work? At the same time? Are Rachel and Gabby friends?

Back-to-back seasons like Michelle and Katie’s were is what he said.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:24 pm

I would rather have a dual Bachelorette season rather than back to back season -- maybe because I enjoyed Joe Millionaire and the bromance between Kurt and Steven. It would be interesting to see if Rachel and Gabby could develop a bond like that.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:28 pm

If Susie and Clayton are "actually" speaking, etc.; unless it is for show - he seems so down and defeated.
Or perhaps they were not permitted to see each until the AFT? Would that be possible?

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022